The Climactic Confrontation

Page 46:

With the majority of the Imperial Kingdom's capital now under their control, Ejhay made a strategic decision to withdraw his forces from the city. He knew that their next move required precision, especially given the apparent impenetrability of the Emperor's castle, shielded by the most powerful of barriers.

Instructing his knights to retreat and regroup, Ejhay, along with Ashel, Thulgrazes, and Elric, returned to their camp, aware that a monumental clash loomed on the horizon. Ejhay had one final, awe-inspiring spell in store, one that would leave an indelible mark on the Imperial Kingdom's reign of oppression.

As the Imperial Knights stood as their target, Ejhay unleashed his unparalleled power—a spell known as "God's Wrath." A thin, laser-like beam of energy struck each knight at the center of their foreheads, instantly disintegrating them. The Imperial Knights, once formidable and oppressive, were no more. Their downfall was swift, and no Imperial Knight remained to defend their ruler.

Ejhay's path forward was clear. He approached the Emperor of the Imperial Kingdom, who remained defiant even in the face of inevitable defeat. The Emperor, with his final breath, vowed to return and seek retribution, an idle threat that fell upon deaf ears.

Unleashing his void magic, Ejhay imprisoned the Emperor within the void realm, sealing him away for all eternity. The once-mighty ruler was now rendered powerless, a prisoner within the boundless expanse of the void.

Ejhay, Ashel, Thulgrazes, and Elric gazed upon the castle that had been the heart of the Imperial Kingdom's tyranny. Victory was within their grasp, but the road ahead was not without its challenges. The capital was in ruins, and the people yearned for liberation and justice. Their path was not yet complete, for rebuilding a nation required more than just dismantling a regime—it required the construction of a better future.