A Plan Unveiled

Page 22:

After the events of the day, Ejhay donned his mask and a long cloak, obscuring his identity as he ventured into the streets of Craig. He had a mission in mind - to uncover the secrets and sinister plans of the Imperial Kingdom. Using his mastery of invisibility, he made his way to the heart of the city, the town hall.

Ejhay entered the hall undetected and concealed himself, becoming an invisible observer of a critical meeting among the Imperial Generals. The room buzzed with whispered discussions, and as Ejhay listened intently, the pieces of the puzzle began to fall into place.

The Imperial Kingdom had a nefarious plan to destroy Craig, paving the way for the establishment of a military base and initiating experiments on the townsfolk. The intention was to harness their power and control to conquer other kingdoms.

Ejhay was alarmed by the magnitude of the threat posed by the Imperial Kingdom. He understood that if he did not act, the peace and safety of the people of Craig would be lost. As the meeting continued, he gathered valuable information on the kingdom's operations and future plans.

Retreating to the secrecy of his room, Ejhay knew that he had a significant task ahead - to find a way to stop the Imperial Kingdom and liberate the people from their oppressive rule. He had been blessed with wisdom and invention, and he was determined to utilize these gifts for the greater good.

Ejhay's plan began to take shape. He realized that he could create a powerful skill to summon an army, uniting the residents of Craig for a common cause - the overthrow of the Imperial Kingdom. To lay the groundwork for this rebellion, he would need to establish a secret camp in the deep forest.

Ejhay confided in Elric, sharing his discoveries and plans to liberate the people from the Imperial Kingdom's grasp. Elric, though they had known each other for a relatively short time, had unwavering trust in Ejhay's conviction and abilities. He agreed to stand by Ejhay's side, ready to assist in any way he could.

Ejhay's power allowed him to grant Elric an array of powerful skills. Elric, choosing carefully, selected a set of knight-rated SSS skills that would make him an unparalleled warrior. The skills he chose included:

1. **Sword Mastery (SSS):** Elevating his swordsmanship to the highest level.
2. **Shield of Valor (SSS):** Granting him a nearly impenetrable defense.
3. **Blade of Justice (SSS):** A devastating offensive skill capable of shattering foes.
4. **Aura of Courage (SSS):** Instilling strength and bravery in himself and his allies.
5. **Divine Counter (SSS):** Allowing him to turn an enemy's attacks against them.
6. **Knight's Resilience (SSS):** Enhancing his stamina and endurance to legendary levels.
7. **Rapid Strike (SSS):** Unleashing a flurry of lightning-fast attacks.
8. **Battle Strategist (SSS):** Acquiring unparalleled tactical knowledge.

With Elric now armed with these formidable skills, the two companions embarked on their journey into the deep forest, ready to create a small camp and begin preparations for their daring uprising against the Imperial Kingdom. Their plan was set in motion, and the destiny of Craig hung in the balance.