"What is it, Mom?" Trinity asked.

"I don't know." Christy said to her younger daughter as she gently unfolds the parchment paper and reads it.

General Stathis is requesting a sword duel from you at Mount Orasani.
— Ismene

"I knew this would happen." Christy said.

"What's wrong, Mom?" Luna asked.

"Stathis is requesting to see me for a sword duel." Christy told her daughters.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

Later on that day, Ames, Nadia and Christy are in the main living room, talking about Stathis's sword duel match.

"This is ridiculous." Nadia said, slowly pacing back and forth. "Why must Stathis request a sword duel match from you?"

"Stathis wanted me to fight him during the battle of Thassaedion and I didn't. So, maybe, this is his way of getting his sword match with me." Christy told both of her parents.

"You don't have to do this, Christiana." Ames said to her.

"I have to because Stathis is already on his way here." Christy said.

"Alright then, I'll prepare your battle armor." Nadia said, and walking away.

Ames and Christy exchange concerned looks at each other.

"Are you sure about this?" Ames asked.

"Yeah, Dad. I'm sure." Christy said, getting up to her feet and slowly walks up to him. "I'll be fine."

Ames and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

In Christy's bedchamber, Christy has put on her golden battle armor.

{Christy's Battle Armor Outfit}

The double doors opens and Klaus slowly walks inside.

"Please, tell me you're not gonna do this with Stathis?" Klaus said to her.

Christy looks at her husband, Klaus. "Yeah, I am. So, don't try to talk me out of it. I might as well just get it over with."