Chapter Twenty-Seven

JACKSON SQUARE MARKET

The next day, Christy is taking a stroll through, greeting the men and women of witches at their vendors.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy's phone buzzes in her denim jeans pocket. With her left hand, She pulls her phone out and looks at it.

Davina

Christy small smiles as she answers her phone. "Hey, Davina. It's been a while."

"I know. I just wanted to tell you that Kol and I are in New Orleans." Davina told Christy on the phone.

"Okay, by the way, Davina, can you meet me at the attic at the St. Anne's Church?" Christy asked.

"Sure. I'll meet you there in a few minutes. Love you." Davina said.

"Love you too, Davina." Christy said, and hangs up her phone.

And a whoosh of thunder is behind Christy. She turns around and sees her grandparents, Dimitris and Celia, wearing casual clothes and trench coats.

"Hi, grandpa, grandma." Christy greeted her grandparents with a small smile.

"Hello, Christiana." Celia greeted back her granddaughter.

Dimitris, Celia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

CAFÉ

Dimitris, Celia and Christy are sitting at a table together with their mugs of latte.

"It's good to see you both." Christy said to her grandparents with a small smile.

"We are as well. We wanted to visit our granddaughter." Celia said, taking a sip of her mug of latte. "We always see our great grandchildren, Luna and Trinity, and also Nikole, whenever they come to the camp at Mount Orasani."

"Okay." Christy said, taking a sip of her mug of latte. "How's Tritocus?"

"Tritocus and Aediphae are giving tours at the Museum of Orasanian Mythology." Dimitris replied, taking a sip of his mug of latte.

Christy small smiles and becomes concerned. "I assume that you guys knows about the Elder God Aargus?"

"We do know of him." Celia said to Christy. "How is Klaus?"