Chapter Four

DESERT CITY OF ALLUVION

The next day, the Alluvionians people has gathered for the Elite Academy graduation ceremony is held in the indoor courtyard.

The Elite Academy young men and women are standing side by side each other, dressed up in their battle armor. Duncan and Seyrah are among them.

 Duncan and Seyrah are among them

{Christy's Outfit}

King Kahn and Queen Taja are standing on the steps, speaking to the Elite Academy's graduating academy students.

"I am extremely proud of you all. Each of you are have trained hard, mastered techniques and combat skills. You are all strong Alluvion Warriors." Kahn told the Elite Academy graduating academy students.

Kahn and Taja bows at the Elite Academy graduating academy students, in which they bows back.

Everyone applauds, happily, for the Elite Academy graduating academy students.

Kahn and Taja reunites with their son and daughter, Duncan and Seyrah, sharing hugs with them.

"We're so proud of you guys." Taja said.

"Thanks, Mom." Duncan and Seyrah thanked their parents with smiles.

"So am I." Christy said, slowly walks up to them.

"Auntie Christy." Duncan and Seyrah said I'm unison.

Duncan and Seyrah shares a hug with Christy.

"I'm really happy for you guys." Christy said to them both with a happy smile.

"Thanks." Duncan thanked.

Christy's phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Klaus

Christy slowly walks over to the steps and sits down as she answers her phone. "Hey, Honey."

"Are you alright? I thought you were returning back to New Orleans last night?" Klaus asked on the phone.

"I know and I was. But there's been a slight change." Christy told him.

"Such as?" Klaus asked.

"Kahn and Taja told me about the desert pirates that's been invading their desert city. And Taja asked for my help with battling them." Christy told her husband.