Chapter Twelve

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Klaus wakes up in bed, alone, wearing a gray tank top and lounge pants. He looks at a note laying on the pillow.

Klaus slowly sits up straight with the bedcover covering him and reads the note.

I'll be back this evening. I'm with Chandrelle. And don't worry, I'm okay.
Love you, Honey. -Xoxo Christy

Klaus small smiles and gently lays back down on the bed. Luna and Trinity walks inside and playfully sits down on the bed.

"Hi, Dad." Luna and Trinity greeted greeted their father with smiles.

"Hi, sweethearts." Klaus greeted his daughters.

"Where's Mom?" Trinity asked.

"She's gonna be out for a while, but she'll be back this evening." Klaus told his youngest daughter.

"Okay, maybe, we can make something for her. Like, her favorite food and dessert?" Luna suggested.

"Does Mom have a favorite food and dessert?" Trinity asked.

"Yeah, Mom loves ravioli pasta. And her favorite dessert is cinnamon pound cake." Luna said. And looks at her Dad, Klaus. "Right, Dad?"

"Of course." Klaus replied.

"Okay, then, we'll make Mom's favorite food and dessert and she'll have it for her when she comes back this evening." Luna said.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

CITY OF THE IVORY REALM

Later on that day, Chandrelle and Christy are slowly wandering around on the sidewalk.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Our food supplies has gotten a lot better. Harvesting and farming. Actually, everything's going smoothly and well." said Chandrelle.

"Well, that's amazing, Chandrelle, it really is." Christy said.

Chandrelle and Christy exchange small smiles at each other as they walks up to a food vendor.

"The usual, Chandrelle." The vendor woman asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Chandrelle replied.