Chapter Nineteen

MANOR SAFE-HOUSE

The next day, Klaus is in the study, sitting on the three seat sofa, drinking a small drinking glass of bourbon.

Klaus and Mikael engages in a fight in a top level of an open spaced ruined bell tower. And Christy is in the middle of it.

Glimpses of Klaus's nightmare comes to him in his mind.

"I will destroy everything you love?!" Mikael exclaimed.

"Not if I can stop you?!" Klaus exclaimed back at Mikael.

With Klaus and Mikael fighting each other, Christy looks up at her husband.

"Klaus?" Christy said.

And suddenly, the vine that Christy holds onto into, breaks, causing her to fall through the air of an ruined bell tower.

Klaus composures himself and takes a swig of his bourbon. He and Christy exchange looks at each other as she walks inside.

 He and Christy exchange looks at each other as she walks inside

{Christy's Outfit}

"Morning, Klaus." Christy greeted her husband.

"Hi." Klaus greeted her back.

Christy slowly walks behind the three seat sofa, gently puts her hand on his right shoulder as she slowly walks by. "Bourbon at 9:04 AM. Trying to get day-drunk?" She playfully teased him.

Klaus playfully snicker to himself and drinks the rest of his bourbon in one gulp. "Maybe."

"Luna, Trinity and I are getting waffles at a café nearby. And then, we're heading back to New Orleans." Christy said.

"Christy? You're sickness is getting worse than you're telling me." Klaus said.

Christy stopped walking and turns around to look at him. "Klaus?

Klaus gently gets up and slowly walks up to her. "Christiana? We need discuss what's going on with you? Did something else happen to you with Junius's sacrificial ritual?"

"When I was resurrected by the Sacred Waters, I'm completed healed. But Emperor Junius is cursed." Christy told her husband.

"What curse?" Klaus asked.

"A dragon curse." Christy told him. "I saw an eclipse in the sky and I saw Junius. I tried to reasoned with him, but he told me that he can't fight his dragon curse that Persephone placed on him. So, I think that every-time that Junius transforms into a dragon . . ." she trailed off.