Chapter Fourteen

That same night at the St. Theodora Clinic Center...

The clinic center has been is on quarantine lockdown due to a biohazard illness.

{Christy's Outfit}

In the main waiting room, the TV is on.

News Channel Female Anchor (TV) Good evening, New Orleans. This is breaking news. A biohazard illness has been found at the St. Theodora Clinic Center and is on quarantine until further notice. Resources says that this biohazard illness is contagious . . . .

In the medical lab, Callahan and Keelin are with their nurses and doctors colleagues.

Christy walks inside with a few more blue-liquid medicine tinctures and gently lays them down on the table beside the other tinctures. "I have a few more."

"Alright, thanks, Christy

"Alright, thanks, Christy." Keelin thanked her.

"You're welcome." Christy said.

Christy's phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Klaus

Christy walks inside the hallway as she answers her phone. "Hey, Klaus."

"Are you alright? There's a biohazard at the St. Theodora Clinic?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm with Callahan and Keelin." Christy reassured him. "How did you hear about the biohazard?"

"Your laptop." Klaus replied. "And yes, I know your password."

"Okay, I'll phone call back." Christy said.

"Alright, I'll be waiting." Klaus said, and hangs up her phone.

"Christy?" Ana said, walking inside the main waiting room.

Ana and Christy exchange looks at each other. Christy walks up to Ana.