Chapter Twenty-Three

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / HAGARTH'S PUB

The next day, Klaus slowly walks inside Hagarth's Pub. He and Ames exchange looks at each other.

 He and Ames exchange looks at each other

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks over to Ames at a table with his father-in-law and sits down across from each other.

"Hello, Klaus." Ames greeted his son-in-law.

"Hello, Ames." Klaus greeted his father-in-law.

Klaus looks at his wife, Christy, as she gently hands out food and drinks to the customers with her platter.

"Christy has been assisting Hagarth at his pub." Ames said to Klaus.

"I assume that you and Nadia knows of the argument between myself and Christy." Klaus said to Ames.

"We do." Ames told Klaus. "Christy came home yesterday evening and she went straight to her bedchamber. Nadia and I could tell that something was bothering her, and so, she confided in both of us."

"I don't want Christy to have a disgust for me. She's my wife. I love her too much. She's my Epic Love Soulmate." Klaus told Ames.

"Christy has a thing for those who hurts her feelings or hurts her. She doesn't forgive easily. She may get over it, but she doesn't forget either." Ames said.

"Christy is gonna avoid me." Klaus said to his father-in-law, Ames. "What am I to do?"

"I don't know, Klaus. It is up to you to approach her." Ames said to his son-in-law.

Hagarth and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Christy? Would yer like to play piano music?" Hagarth asked her.

"Sure." Christy said, and walks over to the antique piano and sits down. She puts her sunglasses on and plays a piano acoustic music.

Some Orasanian persons slowly walks up to Christy, adoring her piano skills. Klaus gets up and walks over to the door and hears Christy's voice in his head, telepathically.

"Don't think I noticed you, Klaus." Christy told him, telepathically.

Klaus turns around to look at his wife, Christy. As she plays the antique piano, she lowers her sunglasses and looks at him with a straight face.