Chapter Six

CAFÉ

The next day, Klaus and Christy are sitting at a café table across from each other.

{Christy's Outfit}

"These strawberry crepes are really good." Christy said, eating a plate of strawberry cream cheese crepes with a fork.

"Yeah, you love strawberries." Klaus said. "And by the way, Ames and Nadia knows about your aided battle along with the Alluvion Warriors."

"Of course, my parents knows." Christy said with a knowing look on her face. "Kahn and Taja asked for my help, and I said "okay."

"You miss it, don't you?" Klaus asked, pointed out. "The battle fights?"

"Maybe." Christy admitted. "I've been in warrior mode for a long while, Klaus. So, maybe, yeah, I do miss battle fighting, but I'm okay."

"You need a break." Klaus suggested.

"I do?" Christy said.

"Yeah, you do." Klaus said. "You just need to relax yourself. Have some fun. Loosen yourself."

"We can visit Hagarth's Hut House again." Christy suggested.

"Good idea." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

HAGARTH'S HUT HOUSE

Later on that day, Luna and Trinity are playing ball with the young demigods and demigoddess.

Klaus is has hands in his coat pocket, looking at his daughters enjoying themselves playing.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy slowly walks up beside her husband as she looks at Luna and Trinity playfully chuckling with the demigods and demigoddess.