Chapter Ten

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

Early morning around 5:00 AM, some of Marcalos's League Ninjas stealthy sneaks inside through the windows.

Minutes after, two Orasanian Guardsmen slowly walks inside the hallway and sees that the artifact chamber door is opened.

The two Orasanian Guardsmen slowly walks inside and sees that the Epirus Bow has been stolen.

⚜️⚜️

The same two Orasanian Guardsmen walks inside the throne room where Ames, Nadia, Cyrus and Ismene are.

The two Orasanian Guardsmen bows to the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess.

"Sire, Ames? Cyrus? Milady Nadia? Ismene? The Epirus Bow has been stolen." Orasanian Guardsman 1 told them.

Ames, Nadia, Cyrus and Ismene exchange concerned looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Now at the artifact chamber door, Ames, Nadia, Cyrus and Ismene are worried.

"Who could have taken the Epirus Bow?" Cyrus asked.

"We have enemies." Ismene mentioned.

"We must retrieve the Epirus Bow. In the wrong hands, it can be used for evil." Ames said.

"Should we tell Christiana of this?" Ismene asked her best friend, Nadia.

"No, we must not." Nadia said, looking at Ismene. "She must remain focused on her family."

"We know." Cyrus said.

⚜️⚜️

- 3RD POV -

Later on that day, at the Mikaelson Compound, Klaus gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. But stops as he looks at his ex-girlfriend, Aurora de Martel.

"Aurora?" Klaus said, shocked.

"Hello, Niklaus." Aurora greeted him. "It's been so long."

⚜️⚜️

CAFÉ

Christy is gently sitting at a table with her plate of fritter and a mug of her caramel latte. She takes a small forkful bite out of her fritter pastry. She spaced out at the passing cars and carriages.

 She spaced out at the passing cars and carriages

{Christy's Outfit}

A whoosh of thunder is heard in the chair across from her.

"Hello, Christiana." Tithonus greeted, wearing casual clothes.

Christy looks at Tithonus, the Elder God of Knowledge. "Hi, Tithonus."