I smirk against her lips as I kiss her and begin rubbing my cock against her dripping wet slit. She leans her head back to moan, giving me the perfect opportunity to kiss her neck eagerly.

"Not even death." I smirk against her skin. "Not even death itself could keep me from you." I growl out to her as I begin entering her slowly.

"Fuuck.." Eden moans out as I stretch her, filling her completely. I let her adjust to me before I begin thrusting into her slowly, savoring the way she feels wrapped tightly around my cock.

I look at her face, loving how lost she looks in the act of me fucking her. Her breasts bounce with every thrust I make into her.

I put one hand on her upper thigh and snake it up and around to her ass, my other hand finding its way to the nape of her neck as I start thrusting into her harder, deeper.

Her moans become louder as another orgasm works its way through her, I slow my movements slightly to feel her tighten around my cock, savoring the feeling of her finding ultimate pleasure wrapped around me in the most intimate of ways.

I kiss her softly, trailing my tongue across her lower lip. "And now," I say against her lips as she continues to moan. "now I make you fucking scream."

I'm always good on my word, and I did tell her I'd have her screaming my name loud enough for everyone to hear.

Her eyes open to look at me curiously through the haze of lust that clouds her mind.

I slowly slip out of her, watching her face as I do, enjoying how her mouth parts slightly without meaning to.

I kiss her neck before bringing my lips to her ear. "Turn around, get on your knees." I tell her in a low tone.

She does as I say quickly, turning around and getting on to her knees for me.

"Now bend over."

She looks over her shoulder at me before she slowly leans forward, revealing everything to me. I can't help the pleased growl that rumbles within my chest at the sight of her so willingly bending to my every whim.

I grab her ass and jiggle it with my hands, grabbing at it and massaging it before I begin spreading her. "Jericho!" She yelps and jolts forward preventing me from continuing.

She turns to look at me again. "Not my ass. You can't enter that." I try not to smile, seeing as how serious she's trying to appear.

"That wasn't what I was doing, I just wanted to see your pussy spread for me. But, if you're going to bring that up, I can assure you I can bring you pleasure that way as well." I smirk at her, my mind now racing with thoughts of her taking me that way.

"I've never.. done it before.." She says timidly.

"We don't have to, but if you choose to, I'd enjoy it, and I would make sure you did, as well." The thought makes me want to venture into this territory Eden has seemingly not experienced yet.

She bites her lower lip and turns back around before answering. "Another time.. maybe.." Her words seem to have a hard time making their way past her lips as I begin rubbing the tip of my cock at her dripping folds.

"If that's what you wish."

She has no time to answer properly as I slide my cock into her, starting off slowly so she can enjoy the feeling of my cock stretching her.

I can sense an orgasm building within her already and begin thrusting into her harder, deeper. I grab her ass in both hands as I bury my cock deep inside of her before grinding my hips against her ass.