25. Overnight Cuddles

A small digital art made by me once...

----------------------------------------------------------

"Why did we leave so early gukkie?" Taehyung asks as Jeongguk gives him a piggy back ride to the apartment because Taehyung was so much stumbling in his steps that they would have taken the whole night to reach home that way.

"We had to because you need to sleep now Tae... Or your head will ache tomorrow... "

"And why would my head ache?" Taehyung again asks playing with Jeongguk hoodie.

"Because you drank alcohol... That to for the first time"

"Why did I drink alcohol? That to for the first time?? "

"Because you thought it was water"

"Why did I think it was water?"

"Because it was transparent and you were thirsty Tae... "

"And why was I thirsty??"

"Tae."

"Gukkie."

"Stop with the stupid questions now... "Jeongguk says tightening his hold on Taehyung...

"Okkie then let's talk about something else... Hmmm..." Taehyung pouts and acts like he was thinking very hard..."Let's talk about... Let's talk about Gukkieee" Taehyung says happily with a proud smile on his face.

"And why would we talk about me when I am here only?" Jeongguk asks. Handling a drunk Taehyung was really one hell of a job.

"Because...we didn't meet for three years... So I want to know about all the things I missed about you... My lovely Gukkie" Taehyung says burying his face in Jeongguk's nape.

"TaeTae really missed his Gukkie... "Jeongguk feels his cheeks heat up upon hearing Taehyung. He also missed Taehyung a lottt.

"M'sorry Gukkie for leaving you. I didn't want to but-" He suddenly stops in his sentence. Jeongguk widens his eyes a bit but then, "GUKKIIEEE I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP!" Taehyung taps Jeongguk's shoulder hastily... Jeongguk immediately puts him down. He takes him to the roadside and pats his back as he sees Taehyung trying to vomit but nothing comes out... Taehyung looks up with a pout and sleepy eyes.

"It's okay come on... "Jeongguk says. He sees Taehyung opening his arms asking him to pick him up again. He looked like a five year old kid that time.

Just as Jeongguk picks him up and walks around 10 steps he feels Taehyung tap his shoulders once again...

"Gukkiee stop I want to throw up again!!" Jeongguk sighs and stops and puts him down. He sees Taehyung trying to vomit again but yeah nothing came out and this time Taehyung started crying.

"I am not able to v-vomit Gukkieeee~~" He rubs his eyes while crying. Jeongguk shakes his head and walks towards him.

"It's okay Tae... You will vomit tomorrow... Don't worry ok? "Jeongguk caresses Taehyung's cheeks as he picks Taehyung bridle style now and Taehyung snuggles into him. Their apartment now just few meters away. He starts walking again and hears Taehyung sniffle a bit in his hold.

"You are so good to me Gukkie..." Taehyung suddenly mumbles. "What did I do to deserve you in my life? But I might be so bad in your eyes right... You must h-hate me...as you should... But you don't show it because you are lovely Jeonggukkie... My lovely lovely Gukkie... So lovely~"

Jeongguk looks at Taehyung to find him already asleep. He smiles fondly at him. A hope has ignited in him after hearing from Taehyung that he didn't want to leave him... He always knew there must be a genuine reason why Taehyung left him and now he was all set to know that reason.