1. The Seoul University

He was happy. Yes. Kim Taehyung was happy. If someone would have told this to him 2 years back he probably would have considered it as a joke. But here he was now, back in Korea, standing in front of the big buildings of 'Seoul University' that will change his life for sure. Someone would call him strange for staring at the building for so long as if he was admiring the love of his life. But no one knows how much Kim Taehyung has waited for this day to come. To achieve his dreams. To make friends and to live a normal life. Not the life he's been living for the past few years.

But Taehyung doesn't want to think about all of that right now. All he needs to do is go to the management office and take his schedule from there along with the locker key. And so he makes his way towards the office.

What would everyone think of me?
It would be difficult to talk to them... Ahhhhh why did I have to join in the middle of the year.
Everyone might already have their own friend groups...
Will someone make me their friend??
Omg what if they bully me?
No no no Taehyung you are a strong boy now, you have learnt well from all thse years, you will not-

His thoughts get interrupted when he sees the 'Management office' board. He goes to the main desk and sees a lady of middle age typing something on the laptop.

"Um... Hello..."

The lady looks up. "Yes? How may I help you? " She says with a small professional smile on her face that she might have learnt to pull off perfectly considering her job.

"I am Kim Taehyung. Third year photography... Can you provide me my schedule and the keys to my assigned locker? " He says (without any stutter) . Kim Taehyung now surely believed that he is more confident than before.

"Ok. Please wait a sec" The lady says. She types something on the laptop and then spins her chair towards the printer, collecting what seemed like the schedule. She then takes out a key from a cabinet and gives both of the things to Taehyung.

"Here you go... As you might be knowing the semester break is going on so the classes will resume from next week... If you face any difficulties you can come here. Take care."

Taehyung now surely wants to take classes from the lady to pull off that perfectly small yet professional smile of hers... He smiles back and says a small, " Thank you" before heading out of the office.

While walking Taehyung resumes his thinking. He decides to visit Jin at his cafe and then call his Grandpa. He then recollects how Jin was the only friend he could retain contact with when he came back to Korea. That also when he accidentally visited his cafe to take shelter from snowfall (cuz he forgot his umbrella) .

But he was thankful that at least Jin was there. Then he recollects how Jin encouraged him to continue his studies and work towards his passion and when Taehyung told about his interest in photography to his Grandpa, let's say his Grandpa directly came with an admission form the next day...

Taehyung really loved his Grandpa. He was his only family and took care of him since his parents died in a plane crash when he was just 10 years old. Even though his Grandpa had such huge responsibilities on his shoulder such as managing the big company, after losing his young son, he never failed to give time to Taehyung.

Later on with his growing age he made his trusted people take over the higher positions and settled on investing his whole time for his only Grandson. He has always been there for Taehyung and always took care of his happiness.

That's why he did not hesitate to talk to the higher officials of the university to provide admission to Taehyung in the middle of the year. Taehyung told that he can wait till the next session commences but his Grandpa only told him that he deserved it and the officials only agreed to give the admission when they saw the photos taken by Taehyung (that he took with an old camera when he was free). They saw how talented Taehyung was and were sure that Taehyung would cover everything that he has missed easily. That's how Taehyung got in the university. And he was more than grateful for his Grandpa for that.

Even though it was mid September and half of the session was over, he was sure he would cover up.

Sadly, his Grandpa had to go back to Daegu due to some urgent work. And so Taehyung now had to search for an apartment before his classes start because he's been living in a hotel for so long, since he came to Seoul with his Grandpa.

I will ask Jin Hyung if he knows any apartment near the university...

And so he makes his way to Jin's cafe.

__________________

So this was the first chapter... What are your thoughts on it??Eventually the length of the chapters will increase...

Italics is for thoughts and normal is for narration...