Chapter 8 = Kinn : love or job

Kinn pov

I don't know where life is taking me . Every moment feels unreal . The fact Pete accepted me . Liked by a crush is a huge feeling . After being in relationship with Pete for 2 months I found out my brother also liked him . It was difficult for me to digest the bitter truth . Soon he drifted apart with me . Later I found out he was already in relationship with porchay who was brother of Porsche the biggest enemy of my life too . Build's every emotion , relation , feelings everything is mine too . His every words matters to me . Every day when we went on date I found difference in him day by day . It was going smoothly until........... one day I spotted Pete with Vegas . I just can't forget how Pete made gifts for vegas how he baked cookies for him , how he cried for him on my shoulder . Am I just an object for him to forget Vegas . Am I ? I don't wanna have these feeling but my poor mind . What If he and Vegas get back , what about me ?

I just couldn't take it so I straight went to Bar . I got many calls from Pete but I didn't pick up . My heart is just very insecure . I need me time I guess . This heart just can't take away the flashes of build with that bastard . That was the unlucky day I met Porsche . I was so drunk . I saw build's face him and I had s*x with him . Later i was in his room . His dad found us and accused me of r@ping his son . But I was the victim I had no memory of what happened . If this matter would be out than my career would be gone he gave me threat he will sue me . My mind went blank but porsche spoke up saying he wanna marry me . He definitely knows I am in relationship with Build and still . I had to choose between love and job . I became selfish and chased after job . I couldn't show my face to Build who was waiting me everytime . I ignored him and finally had the courage to say about marriage . But I didn't know he would be in hospital the next moment . When I heard he couldn't walk I swear that day I wanted to commit suicide but that f*cking Porsche came to rescue .

" What the f*ck are you doing ." Porsche screamed .

" This is all because of you , you destroyed my life . I promise you Porsche I will make your living hell I promise . Didn't you marry me for revenge against Pete . I promise what you did to Pete I will give you double times of that . In this lifetime my soul , body and mind will only love Pete . This heart only has one owner that's Pete ." Porsche cried just the way Pete cried when he found Vegas's diary . I felt satisfied by the fact he cried the way my love cried every night . This is just the beginning . See how you will regret marrying me .

Porsche POV

This man I have been in love with doesn't love me at all . I try a lot still . I got fed up so I went bar. I saw hot guys flirting with me but I was wanted to be flirted by Kinn . Thinking that my eyes landed to the guy whom I have been thinking about . He looks drunk and one bad thought crashed my mind . I had s*x with him . After I woke up I was happy until dad came and messed everything . Still he made Kinn marry me it was like miracle . Should I be happy I am marrying him . But after that day I realized I did the greatest mistake of my life . He treats me very badly . I still unsee his behavior cause I love him . I love him a lot . My heart just can't let go this man . Vegas has been good friend I shared him my situation he is more tensed than me knowing kinn loves Pete . And I was even more stressed to know that pete didn't let go Kinn . He makes portrait of Kinn and even tries to contact him but Kete his twins stopped Pete . I am thankful to him that he has been barrier between them . I know I am wrong but there is saying that everything is fair in love and war . People must be selfish for their need .

Days went on and finally the day arrived when I am getting married . The moment I saw that guy who looked like villain entered the venue for some reason I felt off I felt my heart rushing I felt my hands trembling as if I have anxiety . The stare gave me chill , those are not good stare . The stare had the power to choke me . When we kissed he was the one who clapped loudly . For many reason I was scared when he came closer to us . He hugged me but the next statement made me worry more .