Chapter 3 : Broken

Pete POV

I was actually very happy that vegas came back for holidays . Then I recalled that he doesn't like my presence . He hates me . Even though I was happy I didn't show it outside . So I kept avoiding him . And he went along too . We are basically strangers . After I read his diary . It was more clear that he hates me . He just was married to me for some reason and I don't know the actual reason . If that's it then atleast I would be help for him for some work that made me a bit happy but sad at the same time because he will definitely leave me after that , I have to find someone . I shared my all feelings to Ptong . He also suggested me to move on . But if Vegas won't fulfill his goal he will keep coming back to me and my heart would misunderstand that so I must stick to him until he finishes his work . Then I will leave him and he will be free from me .

I was in good mood but when vegas proposed porsche , god knows how I stopped my tears from flowing. He ran away with Porsche and I was standing there like fool . I am a fool in love . It's one sided . Damn it hurts .After class ended I was feeling low when I saw Kinn . I swear Kinn has all the categories I want in my lover . But I am married and I will get divorced and Kinn said he would never be with some divorced people because of his parents issue . I thought of drinking but I had competition before and I had to pull it all together . Kinn was busy tomorrow so he couldn't drop me to the place and for kim he is out of town . Ptong he said not to disturb him for week . I had no way so I asked Vegas . My morning and day was huge mess . First car had problem and then my painting brushes were missing . Thank god Ptong came . After competition ended we had to wait till evening for result . I drifted away from Vegas knowing porsche was here . Wait then I started connecting dots . Porsche is my enemy and vegas loves him . So all the things ......it was planned . And Porsche won and I lost . Vegas wanted  to marry me so he make Porsche win . I thought it may be another reason . This was very important not for me but for my grandpa . I wanted to show him and make him proud . It also would help to make grandpa's teaching class more popular . We are having money issue . So I wanted to win , all is ruined everything . And all thanks to Vegas . Never knew he was so cruel . I did mistake loving him . I couldn't control my anger and vented all my anger to him . I almost broke his nose but Ptong pulled me and he took me away . He has destroyed me from everywhere emotionally and physically . My enemy was laughing at my lose . He was happy and hugged vegas . I can't stand ownself now . If I don't get divorce from him my self respect would be gone . I went home and looks at portraits I made with love . I searched for matches . They were no where . I searched drawer with candles and I saw matches there and burned all those paintings . It's end .

I couldn't face my grandpa where should I go .I had a big suitcase and am standing infront of my parents grave . It was very rainy and night . I was crying and screaming . Kinn came running to me and hugged me

"Kinn I lost everything ... I am..i am "

"shush pete I know .everything will be fine ."

" nothing will be fine Kinn  " I was sobbing loud . 

" Pete I will help you ." He has always been helping me . I went to his house . I didn't know what should I do next .

Vegas POV

What should I do .... I will get busy from tomorrow onwards . I looked at my ring and the the damaged ring of Pete . I went back to search for it . After searching 4 hours i found the ring .  Macau kept asking me questions but my ears were numb. I was lost in my own world . What will pete do next . I need to clear things with him but I have to work too .

Next Day

I went to my secret office and met my other workers. The terrorist is planning something big . After 9 days of working on everything . We connected dots that they had planned to bomb attack on 5 different places . And election is coming soon . So what may be the reason they wanted to attack . First we had to stop these attacks .

I  am sorry for late updates .