Chapter 6= Is it really the end of us ?

Vegas POV

I was a bit late to be at location . I had spare gun on my car after my ex returned and dad gave me warning. Traffic police were already faster than me because I was stuck in Traffic jam but they had to find pete immediately . One of them was already killed . And other was about to be killed . I killed them all . Asked help from my friends for coming soon at location . I have no idea how many people are there . That traffic police also made call . He was shot at his right leg . We have no idea how many people were inside so . I saw just one window after gathering tons of some heavy boxes gathered so I can reach the height and viewed . And there were tons of bodyguard . Before I could check the other window which is far away at end . My agents had already arrived . We had no choice but to brag in inside with bulletproof jackets. And we went in with only  30 peoples . There were lot of bodyguards later on other forces also joined and thanks to that injured police's call . I had called ambulance . After defeating all we went to other door where I could hear a scream . We opened the door and saw few peoples along with my dad . I saw pete covering his twins and crying . Thankfully he was ok but the other one seems in bad condition . Ambulance also had arrived it was perfect timing . Though it was for the police but we got no choice . Pete's twins was unconscious . I was scared for pete when police took him to van . But I had to be in hospital. I then called grandpa . I had to go to Pete but seeing grandpa . I had to give him emotional support .Doctors told us about emergency surgery for his abdomen . He had appendicitis.  The operation couldn't be processed until the money . I had to go bank to take out money and deposit in hospital . After that I called Mile . He came as fast as he could and Kim was also tagged along . Me and Kim went to rescue Pete . I called my Colonel general for help . Pete is all I had in my mind . I didn't visit Porsche but called his father instead . When I went to jail . Pete was not in good shape . He hugged Kim . He suddenly started vomiting blood a lot . And I took him in my arms and ran to ambulance . I was with my friend and asked for cctv footage of police station .

He told me again he hates me and closed his eyes . Grandpa cried a lot seeing his both grandsons in this condition . And I was the reason of all this . I don't know what to do anymore . I wanted to stay but I had emergency work . I was called by my senior saying my dad was caught . But he had heart attack so he was  currently hospitalized . We got lot of information . But dad's some important persons were missing who were there in that abandoned house .

The cctv showed how Porsche's father treated Pete and Pete was bitten mercilessly for hours . Then I went to Porsche's dad and showed the evidence . We had deal that I would destroy the evidence and he will take the case back . Those police officers were suspended .

I wasn't allowed to meet Pete or his twins . So instead I went and met Porsche . He was fine atleast . About Pete I heard that he had worse condition than Pete from thakhun . And about his twins he was fine . The money I deposited Mile gave me back saying Pete and his family is his family and he doesn't needs an outsiders money . Well it hurts because Macau even didn't argue about that thing and was with Mile . He was also not allowed to visit pete .

In fast forward

Author POV

Vegas and his teams were able to stop those bomb attacks and he got new information about Pete which was dangerous . And he even got hint that it's not end but the beginning of war . Kan was only one of the member of the big terrorist business . There are more dangerous ones . There is someone from political sides too . About his ex . He let her survive atleast in jail . Vegas was awarded with medal . But the thing was not even his brother was by his side . It was Porsche and his dad only . Not his wife not his family members . Vegas was given 5 months holidays . He had actually asked for leave but his head colonel  didn't allow him and asked to have fresh mind and come back after months .