Part title

Hey, guys! I decided that I'm going to do an Erik Durm fanfic! Because, why not?! I really love Erik, so I'm going to write a story about him. I hope you'll read and enjoy my story!

Ps. I don't know any German, so all the German that will be used here is from the help of Google Translate!

Here's the description:

Eliza Belkin is your average 21 year old. She's clumsy, clueless, and carefree. The three C's she uses to describe herself. She's never been in a real relationship before, saying she's waiting for the "perfect one." But all her friends know that perfect guys don't exist. At least not in America.

Erik Durm is not your average 23 year old. He's athletic, attractive, and admirable. The three A's people use to describe him. Having being in a lot of relationships, he knows how girls are. They only use him for money and fame, or they end up cheating on him. He thinks all girls are like that, but then he runs into an American girl.

Will Eliza fall for Erik in the time that she's in Germany with her best friend? Will Erik fall for Eliza? Or will Eliza just end up being another girl that only wants to date Erik for money?

*I won't be updating this book until I finish my other book 'Finally Found You.' Please be patient, I'll try my best to hurry and make all of you beautiful people happy!*