I sheepishly held the back of my head with my free hand, "Well, I guess it's an instinct...hehe..."

"It's a good trait of you, Sensei. It looks good on you!" Sora smiled.

"They're right!" Geo appeared with the Finders.

I grew a little flustered but still smiled, "Thanks, guys. It means a lot," I gave a sad smile when seeing Adam bond with the Finders, "Especially after all that's happened after the Merge...I was scared I wouldn't be a good parent since I missed so many years of getting to know Adam more..."

"It's hard I know," Cole held my hand in comfort, "But you don't know how happy Adam is when reuniting with you, Angel. He's been more upbeat than he usually is." He graced me with his smile which I grew to love immensely.

"Thanks, Cole. I needed to hear that." I smiled at my husband in thanks.

"Hey, I'm here for you, alright? Just as I know you'll do the same for me and Adam." He assured me.

I felt less anxious now and more confident, "Mom! Mom! Look! I defeated the Finders in a game of tag!" Adam ran up to me, patting his chest proudly.

I chuckled and smiled at him, "Good job, dear."

"Everyone ready here? We should probably start getting ready if we want to catch up to Dr. LaRow," Cody appeared from the outside of the Rookery.

"Right." I gave a nod before facing Geo, the Finders and Bonzle, "Thank you for all that you've done up til now. I thank you for taking care of my husband and son."

Geo only waved me off with a smile, "You're welcome! I'm just glad Cole helped us as well. He was a great help to us these past few years."

"Yeah! The Finders agree!" Fritz and Spitz both agreed.

"He's cool. Was able to help me get a new femur bone," Bonzle showed the said bone.

"It's always bones for you, Bonzle," Fritz chucked.

"Like I said, bones are useful," the female skeleton reminded the child.

Cole went to hug Geo goodbye, "It was nice meeting you, Geo. I'm glad I met you."

The mixed Munce hugged the Earth Ninja back, "Same goes for me, Cole. Now go, you got a family to protect and a world to save."

Hearing those words got my husband to smile and soon join the rest of us.

"Bye, Geo! Bye, Fritz! Bye, Spitz! Bye, Bonzle!" Adam waved at his newfound friends he made in the Land of Lost Things.

We said the last of our goodbyes before heading outside.

∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙

Once we were outside with our dragons. I decided we should at least think over what we need and have before we take action against the Empress.

"Alright, why don't we go over the plan before we take action? Let's say what we need and have at the moment," I started, our group sitting on man-made chairs.

Adam was seen on my lap as Nya started to speak, "Okay, so we need to find a way into Imperium and get back the core Dr. LaRow stole. But how? There's still that huge energy barrier around the city. Flying in on dragons isn't an option."

"And I heard the Empress has enhanced the guards' station all around. Who knows her military plan." Cody added making the team be in a small slump.

Riyu was seen running to a pile of Imperium tech, "Or maybe it is." Sora went out of her seat to check the parts she'd found.