Part 21

I wake up in the hospital bed with Landon by my side, once he sees that im awake he calls a doctor. After a little while they return with great news.

"Okay Scarlett, you get to go home!"

"No way? Already?!" I reply back

"Yes surgery went well, your body basically healed itself after the stitches, its amazing im shocked to." the doctor replied with.

"It was almost like a miracle." another doctor replied.

"I always called you my miracle didn't I?" Landon says looking at me smirking, following that with a forehead kiss. 

The doctors are smiling then they get ready to go leaving me to change and gather my belongings.

"I cant wait to go home." I said
"I know me to, this past month has been crazy." Landon says.

We finally arrive home and I feel as if I can breathe real air for the first time in weeks.

FAST FORWARD 10 YEARS (i know im bored of the movie part im sorry🥰🥰)

Me and Landon have three wonderful children, a beautiful home, and a perfect life. If we never went on that trip to Seattle, i don't know if my life would have been brought to here.

"THATS A WRAP!" I hear the director say.

I immediately give Daniel a hug and start crying. We pull apart and i see tears in his eyes to. I start laughing cause i never seen him cry before, other then some scenes, but i don't blame him cause this is very emotional. We've been in this movie, we seek each other everyday for 9 months straight, now what? Do we just part ways? I hope not. Oh well. At least its almost time for the premier!

HII AYLLALALAL IM BACK (dint hate me guys)