Part 12

"It is warm." Landon says.
"Seee I told you!" Scarlett says.
"Maybe we should only be out here for a little bit and not to long.."
"Landon please we drove like 50 minutes just to find this we wont go out to far, just come on its fine."
"Alright well when you get sucked out into the ocean Im not going to be saving you."
"Right back at ya" Scarlett says with a wink while she goes deeper into the ocean.
"Alright were already deep im starting not to be able to touch scar. come on lets get out before it gets to dangerous." Landon says with a worried tone.
"Its fine Lan, see im fine-" Scarlett says before she goes under the water.
"SCARLETT!" Landon screams before he dives in to try and grab her. Landon gets a hold of her waist and pulls her up, the moves hair out of her eyes.
When Scarlett is pulled above water she just starts laughing. "Oh my gosh I cant believe you fell for it!"
"Scarlett that was not fucking funny I actually thought you got lost you scared the hell out of me." Landon turns around and starts heading out of the water. "Come on Scarlett im serious get out of the water."
"Oh boo where are you going."
"To the car." Landon says, then he hears a noise that sounded like Scarlett going under the water when she pranked him. "I am not turning around i know your stupid trick Scarlett. It wasn't even funny once i don't know why you would do it again." Landon is still swimming out of the water and when he doesn't hear any sounds other then the water he's splashing he gets suspicious and turns around. "Scarlett its not funny." Please come out you are worrying me."

HI GUYS...SO IM SUPER EXCITED THE NECT PART WILL MOSTLY BE SCARLETTS POV AND IM EXCITEDDDD EEEEKKK