Part 5

I hear a beep and I look out my window and see a car. I turn around and hear a ding from my phone, Its from Daniel so that car must be him. I spray one more spray of perfume then head out the door.

Daniels leaning on the passenger side door with his hands in his pockets and his feet crossed. Holy does he look good. I knew he would wear a flannel, hes also wearing a beige one.

"It looks like we planned our outfits together huh?" Daniel says that snaps me out of my daze. I smile. "Yeah I guess so huh." I say continuing smiling. "You look great" Daniel says with his mouth hanging a bit low. "Thank you, you do aswell." I say, stillll with my smile. "I guess we should get going now, I made reservations." Daniel says. "Okay im excited to see where you picked." I say walking towards the car door, but before I can reach it Daniel opens it with a soft smile on his face. "Who am I if I dont open a door for a lady like you?" Daniel says in a different tone than his normal voice. I laugh, "Who am I not to get in a car with a man like you?" I say, not in my normal voice either. We both laugh then eventually the car starts and hes driving.

He holds the steering wheel with one hand and the other is behind the head rest on my seat as he backs up into the parking spot. At this point im so nervous for I hope I dont over share or say something really stupid. He turns off the car and tells me to wait for a second, he gets out and walks around then opens my door. "Should of known, such a gentleman." I say. "Obviously I am, I mean look at me." He replies. We both laugh then we walk towards the restaurant door.

"Ivaunies Italian Restaurant" I read on the door. "Sounds fancy" I think to myself. "After you ma'am." Daniel says as he opens the door. "Thank you." I say, and walk inside. It looks fancy, I feel stupid seeing all these women in dressy outfits and nice dresses, I hope they dont think im
like a pick me tomboy. Maybe I just need to stop caring what other people think. "Are you okay? You look worried or someting. I can pick a different place if you dont like Italian? I should have asked before i picked a place, Im sorry." Daniel says really fast. "No no no not at all this is great I was just..thinking if I locked my front door or not I forget to do that a lot." I say back. "Okay good I thought you were like regretting coming here with me." Daniel responses back. "I would never." I say with a smile as a waitress approaches us.

"Hi welcome do we have a reservation or.." The waitress says. "Reservation." Daniel tells her in a nice tone. "Whats the last name?" The waitress asks. "DiMaggio." Daniel says. "Okay you can follow me right this way." The waitress says while smiling. We follow her and sit down and Daniel and I have some small talk.

"So how are you?" I say. "Pretty good im really excited about this movie." Daniel says. "Me too I really cant wait to work with you again, It feels like this is our first time working together cause the last time my roll was so small compared to yours I think we only had like two lines together." I say. "Yes I know I tried to ask the director if we could like have more scenes together but he liked the idea of you visiting from Flordia as Coopers cousin." Daniel says. "This is going grest so far." I think to myself.

okay guys so another chapter is coming after this like in a couple minutes and then im done for today and tomorow it will be the same thing! hope you guys enjoy!