[015] Lover Girls

Credulous

♥︎

The two girls both melted into the kiss. The l/n girl's hands found their way to Hazel's shirt, pulling her closer while the Callahan girl was still holding the girl as before. It wasn't as good as their first kiss, but what surprised both of them equally was the fact that it didn't feel forced. The kiss felt so genuine and full of emotions that both of them didn't dare speak out loud.

Hazel felt the cherry taste of the h/c girl's lips that she was so desperately longing for. In this moment, it seemed as if the world around them had stopped and it was just the two of them. No past, no present, and no future. Just Y/n Hazel kissing one another.

"Look, look, look." Annie pointed at the kissing girls, making everybody look in their direction. People started to cheer as Y/n started pulling away, smiling, just for the short-haired brunette to connect their lips again—a kind of invitation the l/n girl would never decline.

The cheerleaders looked at the two girls as Stella-Rebecca suddenly got hit by reality. "Oh, wait. I'm gay," she exclaimed proudly to no one in particular.

"Okay, yeah, I'm not." Brittany, who was still staring at her best friend, mouth wide open, said. "I just like gay porn."

"This is nothing like porn at all." Jeff suddenly chimed in, looking confused and in love with what he was seeing at the same time. "Wait. Is porn even real?"

Neither of the two girls seemed to be stopping anytime soon, as their lips would always find a way back to each other.

"Can we cut the gay shit and get this show on the road? I came here for some good man-on-man grabbling and slappling football!"

The voice of the announcer was suddenly heard. "Can everybody stop looking at the dyke parade? Who do I have to blow to get this game started?"

"Hazel!" PJ's voice finally snapped the two girls out of their trance-like moment, both of them turning to the owner of the voice. The short-haired brunette turned to the girl beside her, taking hold of her hands.

"I am so sorry for this; I know it was stupid and I-" "Hazel, move your ass!" The Callahan girl mouthed a quick 'sorry' before following her friends, leaving Y/n confused but also weirdly jiggly.

The football players started going onto the field as the announcer continued. "Now make 'em eat a bag of urine cakes."

The group of friends finally made it to Josie, who by then had found something. "There's pineapple here." "So, they're gonna poison Jeff then." "Where the fuck is it?" "Fuck, I'm thinking really quick."

The short-haired brunette didn't hear the rest of PJ's sentence, or rather, didn't listen to it. Her blue eyes scanned the background, where a certain h/c girl was talking to her friends while looking around. She couldn't quite make out the girl's expression as Sylvie suddenly blocked her view, licking her lips.

She looked Hazel up and down before grinning at her and turning back to the conversation. The Callahan girl snapped back to the conversation as well, making herself a picture of what her friends were just talking about.

"I hate to say it, but it might have something to do with their semen." The idea made the girl earn a lot of weird glances from the group, especially Josie.