[011] Spilling the, with secrets flavoride, tea

Credulous

♥︎

"Hazel, how are you?" The h/c girl asked through her phone while she was lying on her bed. She had tried to call the Callahan girl the whole remaining day already, and finally she had picked up.

A sigh was heard on the other side of the line. "Fine, I think." Y/n nodded her head, even tho Hazel couldn't see it. "Hazel... can I ask you something?" "Mhm." The l/n girl took one deep breath and exhaled again before she began. "What kind of 'bet' was PJ talking about earlier?"

The short-haired brunette's eyes widened, and her breath hitched in her throat. She didn't want to tell her about it since she was scared it would ruin the thing that they had. Hazel had genuine feelings for the l/n girl and telling her about the bet would make the whole thing seem different.

"Hazel? Are you still there?" The Callahan girl only now noticed how long she remained silent. "Yeah, yeah, sorry." She cleared her throat quickly. "It bet was, uhm, nothing important really. Just, you know, guess she was just mad." Hazel sensed that the h/c girl would continue to ask questions, so she quickly added, "I'm actually pretty tired, like, long day and everything, right?" "Oh, yeah. Okay, so see you tomorrow. Bye."

The short-haired brunette hung up the phone, not knowing what to do next.

♡♡♡♡

"Wait, what?" The door of the gymnasium swung open as the h/c girl entered with her two best friends, wearing their cheer uniforms. Isabel nodded her head like a little child getting asked if they wanted a piece of chocolate cake.

Y/n couldn't be happier for her friend, as she told her the whole story that took place yesterday in Josie's room. "God, Isa, that's amazing." She hugged her friend tightly, the tall brunette walking beside them joining in too.

"Everybody," Jeff's voice caused the three girls to realize each other and turn their attention to the front. "even the fucking losers..." "Even the fucking losers," repeated Tim, standing next to the football star, looking around as Jeff continued. "...make some noise!"

The gymnasium erupted in cheers, with some girls seemingly even being aroused by that. "All right, uh, so we're gonna do the pep rally. First up, cheerleaders." The two boys walked off the court while the cheerleaders hopped onto it before taking their positions.

The l/n could feel her eyes scan the tribune, hoping to find the short-haired brunette. She and Josie weren't able to find the Callahan girl yesterday.

She didn't have enough time to properly look at the people sitting there in front of her when she already had to turn around. She was standing right behind Stella-Rebecca, holding a water bottle in each hand.

The music began to play, and the cheerleaders began to turn around one row at a time, two girls standing per row. Finally, Stella, who was standing as the head of the triangle, turned around and knelt down, which was the cue for the l/n girl to turn around as well. The music stopped, and the girl emptied the two water bottles she held in her hands onto Stella while she wiggled around on her knees, giggling, "Football!"