[007] Dead women with cookies

Credulous

♥︎

"I mean, maybe?" Hazel's response sounded more like a question than a fact. She wasn't sure what her feelings for the l/n girl were, but at the same time, she knew exactly what they were.

"The fuck you mean,'maybe?'" PJ asked the girl, who sat down on the floor again now that Y/n wasn't near. "Are you really tryna tell me that you don't like her?"

PJ was right. How could someone not fall for Y/n l/n? The short-haired brunette looked over to the h/c girl across the parking lot. She was giving a used bra to a man in front of her while her mesmerizing e/c eyes glistened in the sun's rays.

The longer Hazel looked at the girl, the harder it became to look away. When the Callahan girl finally shifted her gaze back up to her friends, her dark chocolate-brown hair got softly tousled by the wind. "But I don't even know if she, like, likes guys or something."

PJ started to slowly get annoyed at her friend and, frankly, quite jealous. Hazel had a chance to make a move on one of the most popular and beautiful cheerleaders in their school, but instead just ignored this amazing opportunity.

"But, like," Josie suddenly spoke up, "she has a point. Would be pretty awkward trying to make a move on someone who isn't even gay, you know." "Okay, yeah, maybe, but she could also easily be into girls. I mean," she pointed at the l/n girl who was giving one of the fakest laughs you could possibly imagine while a man was telling her a joke. "Does she look like she's straight?"

"Look," PJ turned back to look at Hazel. "I'm going to tell you how this is going to work." "Oh, God." Josie groaned as her best friend ignored that. "You two are hanging together. You talk, you share-"

"But we're supposed to study." "Doesn't matter! You can bond while learning about dead women; I don't care." She crutched down to her friend on the floor. "You have a chance that not many people get, okay? Use it."

She pushed herself up from the ground, now standing again. "And have you forgotten about the bet?" Of course, Hazel hasn't forgotten about that. How could she? She was reminded of it every day when entering the gym after school for the fight club.

"Listen to me, Hazel; if you don't take that girl, someone else will." Josie tilted her head to the side, hearing her best friend say that. "And by 'someone' you mean yourself?" PJ turned around to look at her. "Depends on how things work out with Brittany."

In the same moment, Stella slipped, making her yelp. "I'm good," she assured, chuckling. "Looking good, Stella!" PJ yelled at the girl before turning back when Josie started speaking.

"I'm sorry, the whole thing is very wholesome, but can we get back to the part where your mom is fucking Jeff?" Hazel groaned at the thought and laid her entire body down on the floor. Her two friends looked at Isabel, who was laughing while giving out her dirty underwear. "Are you gonna tell her?" PJ asked her best friend. Josie didn't know, and a bad feeling was starting to form inside her.

♡♡♡♡