[005] Bloody paper towels

Credulous

♥︎

Everybody from the club stood in a circle when Mr. G blew into his whistle. Two of the girls walked in the middle of the circle and got ready to fight each other.

The first time Y/n had to fight, it didn't go so well for her. It was the day after the girl's first meeting she participated in, and PJ was the one standing in the circle, waiting for someone to volunteer. Of course, since it was PJ, nobody moved a muscle.

PJ looked around. "Okay, I guess since all of you are such little pussies, I'll have to choose somebody myself." The girl looked around before her eyes landed on the h/c girl. "Y/n, you can fight against me. Come on, it will be fun."

The girl slowly walked into the circle before standing right across from PJ. Mr. blew his whistle, and the two girls walked around in the circle before PJ threw a punch at Y/n's eye. The l/n girl luckly was able to dodge the attack and use the moment to trip PJ. But her plan backfired because, instead of falling normally onto the ground, PJ went flying in the h/c girl's way, bringing her to the ground with her.

Y/n let out a soft groan when her back hit the gym floor. The sound of Mr. G's whistle was heard, meaning that the fight was over, making PJ the winner.

The winning girl helped Y/n up before they both went back to standing next to the other girls while the next two, Sylvie and Stella-Rebecca, entered the circle.

Since her first fight, the h/c girl had improved a lot. She still couldn't take down PJ, but there would be times when the two girls would have a tie.

This had become the daily routine after school for the girls. And today was no exception. The members of the fight club stood in a circle, waiting for two people to walk in the circle.

"Come on, Y/n. It hasn't been your turn to fight yet today." Brittany persuaded one of her best friends. 'She isn't wrong,' the l/n girl thought to herself before walking in the middle of the circle. The people around her waited for someone second to vulonteer.

All eyes flew to Hazel, who suddenly entered the circle. Y/n gave a sympathetic smile to the short-haired brunette before the whistle was heard. The Callahan girl wasn't completely paying attention, being lost in the smile of the girl standing across from her.

When Hazel finally released what just happened, the l/n girl already threw a punch at her lips. At the contact of the girl's fist, the short-haired brunette stumbled back a little but quickly composed herself. Her lip was bleeding, but she didn't seem to care too much.

The Callahan girl threw herself at Y/n, tackling her to the ground. The h/c girl struggled against Hazel's grip on her shoulders. There was a split second where the short-haired brunette's grip loosened a bit, and the girl underneath her used the moment to turn their positions.

Y/n was now on top of Hazel, with her being the one struggling now. The l/n girl knew that she had to prevent the Callahan girl from moving, so she pinned her hands beside her head.

It was quiet. Too quiet for a fight club. The two girls laying on top of each other breathed heavely while holding eye contact, their faces only inches away from each other. Both didn't notice the other's red cheeks.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Mr. G blew his whistle, declaring the end of the fight. The h/c girl quickly got up before offering Hazel a helping hand, which she happily accepted.