[009] But I'm a Cheerleader

Credulous

♥︎

"I'm sorry, what?!"

The h/c girl looked at PJ, who was the one asking the question, with disbelief in her eyes. "Why is everybody asking that?" The short-haired brunette next to Y/n turned to look towards her. "Wait 'everybody'? Who else is asking that?"

"So you are getting it on?" Annie's voice was heard from the driver's seat. "Wha- No! Hazel's just coming over because..." The l/n girl didn't want to just say out loud that Hazel couldn't take the moaning and groaning of Jeff and her mother anymore, feeling bad for Isabel as well.

"My mom and Jeff are too loud." The Callahan girl replied bluntly. The silence was killing all the people in the car before Josie started talking. "Okay... how about we just forget this conversation ever happened?"

"Yeah."

"Sounds good."

"I didn't ask the question."

Y/n then remembered Isabel and Josie in the car earlier and quickly moved over to her friend, not before excusing herself to Hazel. The Callahan girl watched as the girl walked over to the wavy-haired girl and sat down next to her. "So," a hand was suddenly placed on the short-haired brunette's shoulder.

She looked up, only to see PJ standing over her before sitting down. "You still wanna tell me you don't like her?" The short-haired brunette kept quiet. Josie joined her two friends on the left side of the car while PJ continued. "See?" Josie, too, sat down next to her two friends, shifting PJ's attention to her. "So? What happened in the car?"

While the three friends were talking on the left side of the car, Isabel and Y/n were having their own conversation on the right side. "Isa," the h/c girl said, grinning, catching her friend's attention before whispering, "Do you have a thing for Josie?" The eyes of the wavy-haired girl turned bigger as she looked at her friend. She turned her head to make sure nobody was listening before she got closer to Y/n and started whispering.

"Okay, I know it's a weird time for that, but I feel like I liked her for a longer time. I just seemed to not realize it until she yelled at Jeff." The l/n girl nodded her head understandingly, knowing how much her friend loved when people used violence or raised their voices for her.

"How long do you think you liked her now?" "I think..., like, a little while after our first meeting with the club." The two girls continued talking, not noticing the three girls on the other side talking about them.

"And we were about to kiss, but Hazel had to blow up his car." Josie finished telling her friends everything. Even tho she was a bit mad at the short-haired brunette for ruining their moment, she was still happy just knowing Isabel was about to kiss her back.

"Ohhh... you can't have sex before me." PJ whined before turning her head to her other friend. "But at least I won't be the last of us three." The girl knew how close the Callahan girl had gotten with Y/n but she was trying her best to make Hazel as unsure of the whole thing as possible. After all, the two still had a bet going on, and there was no way she would do anything her friend told her, let alone for a whole year.

An abrupt stop caused the girls in the back to be churned. "Okay, PJ, your stop." Josie said goodbye to the girls and took her leave.

♡♡♡♡

"Did you take everything that's yours out of the car?" Y/n asked the short-haired girl as she unlocked the front door. Annie had just driven them to the l/n household before taking off to her next stop. "I hope so." The two girls walked towards Y/n's bedroom, throwing their stuff to the side and collapsing on the bed when they made it in.