a few good men

(season1episode15)

 I woke up the next morning without Damon beside me, but I hear loud music coming from downstairs

 I woke up the next morning without Damon beside me, but I hear loud music coming from downstairs. After checking my phone and ad getting caught up on everything, I get up and walk back over to my room. 

After my morning shower, I brush my teeth, do my skincare and put on some light makeup. Once I'm done I walk back to my room and pick out an outfit. 

Then once I'm ready I make my way down the stairs

Then once I'm ready I make my way down the stairs. As I reached the bottom I can hear the music more clearly and also hear multiple voices, of which I only recognize one, and that is Damons.

 I pause for a moment before continuing my way into the living room area, where I'm met with Damon and a bunch of sorority girls. He is feeding off one of them and the others are dancing around to a song. Taking a closer look, you can see bite marks all over the body of the girls. 

Damon comes up for air after feeding. The girls he is feeding of looks at him and asks him "How do I taste?" 

"Oh, so much better than your friends. But shhh. Don't tell them. They might get jealous." he answers her and I quickly relize that he is drunk.

I walk up to Damon and before he can get back to driking from the girl I ask "What are you doing? What is this?", looking at him.

"Enjoying life. You should try." he drunkenly anwers, taking another girl and shoving her towards me.

"Damon don't," I say while catching the girl.

"Come on Oaklyn. I know you want to." he says, coming closer and showing me the girls neck, which is still dripping blood.

"Damon, you know I can't. I'll kill her." I say trying to stay in control. 

"Just let lose. For once in your life let lose. I will stop you before you can." he says trying to convince me. Looking at the blood drippping down her neck makes me want to grab her and suck every bit of blood out of her.

And with that I snap, it all happens so fast that I don't even relize that I'm feeding of off her until the taste of blood hits me and I lose control of my own body. I don't know what happened but suddenly Damon rips me off of her and tells me that it is enough.