your undead to me

(season1episode2)

It's been three days since the founder's party, three days since I left my room and three days since I foud out about vampires

That night Damon and I talked a lot, he told me everything I needed to know and he also told me that the bracelet is for protection. Since then it's like Damon dropped off the face of the earth. making me think that Stefan has something to do with tht because Damon wouldn't just up and leave.

------------

In those three days I've been also roped into helping the schools carwash. Deciding to start getting ready I go to my closet and look for a bikini and some shorts to cover the bottom. Choosing a simple white bikini I mtch it with some blue shorts and a flannel.

Walking down to the kitchen I grab a water bottle out the fridge and go to join Jeremy on the couch, waiting for Elena and Stefan since we'll be going together

Walking down to the kitchen I grab a water bottle out the fridge and go to join Jeremy on the couch, waiting for Elena and Stefan since we'll be going together. Not long after they come nd we take our leave.

It didn't take us long to get to the school. It wasn't actually that bad as I imagined it to be. Music playing, plenty of people and hot guys. But I can't seem to get him out my head. I was washing a car when I feel a tap on my shoulder.  Turning around I see Caroline standing  there. 

"What's up?" I ask looking at her.
"Can you help me get more towels?" 
"Sure." I say drooping my rag in the nearest bucket following her. 

Walking into the school it looks kinda creepy  with all the lights off. Trying to opn the supply closet we find it locked. "That's weird." she says looking at me. 

"Who has the key." 
"Did you hear that." she asks walking around me.  "Hear what?" I ask following her wondering where she is going. 
"That." 

"Are you trying to scare?" 

I look at her only to see her jump and quickly walk awa like she saw something. 
"Caroline where are you going?" I  ask following her. 

I foolow her havong no idea where we are going but I'm scared to leave her alone. "Can you tell me where we re going?" 
"Damon." she says in a monotone voice like she's not really here. 

"Damon? What about him?" I ask as we walk into the woods. 
"Do you know where he is?" 

We walk for a good hour before we come to a very large house. 
"Why are we here?"

Haring a caw I jump seeing the crow on a light post. 

"Seriously Care who's house is this?" I ask as she tries to open one of the windows. 
"Damon." she says again.
"This is Damon's house?" I ask trying to get a real answer.

"Caroline what are you doing?" I ask as we break in. She walks down the halls and stops only to walk down a set of stairs to the basement I'm guessing.

"Damon?" she calls out as we walk further down. 
Turning the corner we come to a cell of some sorts. "Oh my god Damon." 

Blending out their conversation I stare at Damon. Moving towards the celldoor wanting to open it and just as the lock clicked open someone suddenly comes pushing past me holding the door shut. 
"Run! Both of you!" 

I hesitate but quickly follow after Caroline, Damon right on our tracks. Feeling him right behind me I try to run faster. "Don't stop!" I yell at Caroline wanting her to get out as fast as she can. Once I reach the door Caroline is already down the driveway. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around my waist making me kick my feet and scream at Damon, guessing that it is him. 

Seems like I got to him beacause he lets me loose and turns me around.
"Damon." I say in a quiet voice.

"Help me." he says and before I could response I feel sharp teeth sinking into my neck. Before I pass out I let out a quiet
"Please."