lost girls

(season1episode6)

I woke up my head throbbing

I woke up my head throbbing. I open my eyes jummping when I see Damon's face appear infront of me. 

"About time one of you wakes up, I was so bored."

"What's going on?" I ask sitting up the world spinning around me. Damon grabs my shoulder steading.
"Careful. You past out." 
"You bit me...again." I say looking up at him feeling betrayed. Not because he bit me but because he promised not to do it without asking. Believe it or not I would've given him my blood willingly.

"Duh, I was starving." he says plopping down across from me. 

Lifting my hand to touch my neck I hiss in pain. "You know I could take care of that." 

"Really how?"
"By giving you my blood. Only if you want of course." 
"You would actually do that." 
"Come here princess." he says and with tat I make my way towards him. Once I'm close enough he grabs me by my waist and pulls me onto his lap, making me let out a little shriek. Smiling at me he quickly bites into his wrist and puts it to my mouth. Hesitating at first I decide to ope my moth and drink his blood.

Making eye contact with Damon, he gives me a little smile and moves my hair out of my face with his free hand. 
"Okay that's enough." he says and takes his wrist away still holding eye contact. 
"I feel better. Thank you." I say smiling at him and getting one in return. 

As we continue sitting there I relize how close we've gotten, our faces only inches apart. Our lips are almost touching but the sound of a phone ringing interrupts us. Making me jump up and go back to my previous spot. 

In a second Damon was on the other side of the room picking up the cell and answering it. 
"Hello brother." he says. I sit there watching him walk around chatting. 

"Oh me, I was just spending some quality time with your girlfriends sister. She's really sweet." he says winking at me making me blush. 

Thinking about what just happened I get up wrapping my arms around me. I turn around and walk towards a set of stairs. I walk them up and find a bedroom. 

I close the door behind and walk into the bathroom which is attached to it. Looking at myself in the mirror I look exhausted. My skin looks paler than usual and I have bags under my eyes. Relizing I'm still in my bikini I go back to the bedroom and search for a shirt to put on, given the fact that there is blood on my bikini top and my shorts. Searching through the drawers I find a simple black shirt and some boxers.

Going back to the bathroom I quickly change. Lifting my hair I see some dried up blood on my neck.

"You look good in my clothes."
"Must you do that?"
"Do what?" 
"Scare me all the time? It's rude"

"Here let me help you."

Moving towards me he takes my hair in his hands and holds it up so it's not in the way. Ignoring my racing heart I focus on cleaning my neck.