haunted

(season1episode7)

I walk into the hallway ready to go to school just to see Elena mothering Jeremy, making me roll my eyes and walk past them down the stairs and to the car

When Elena pulled up to Stefan's house I rolled my eyes. "Why are we here?" 

"I need to talk to Stefan."
"Fine but hurry up." I say earning a glare as she got out the car. 

Pulling my sun visor down I check my make-up which matches my outfit perfectly. 

Fall was here and you could feel it

Fall was here and you could feel it. I roll down my window and let the crisp air in. "What are you doing?" ask DAmon who is suddenly right next to me. 
"I told you to stop." I say looking at him, him bending down so we're face to face. 

"But I love doing it. So back to my question."
"I thought I was going to school but my sister needed to talk to your brother."

I tense up when he lifts up my hair looking at the love bite he gave me yesterday. 
"I really out done myself." he says smirking.
"Elena hates it."

"And you? Do you hate it?" 
"I like it. But then again I'm the messed up one. I'm attracted to the strange and dangerous , Elena not so much."

"No wonder you like me." 
"Hush and let me out."

"Why?" he asks opening the door for me as I get my bag.
"You're driving me to school." 
"Oh am I?"

"Mmhmm I'm not waiting around for my sister. I have a test."
"What happened to taking risks?" he asks walking beside me.

"I'm hanging out with a vampire that's plenty of risk."
"Fair enough doll." he says wrapping his arm around my shoulder and plling me against him.

Walking down the hall I see Bonnie and Caroline coming up to me. "Hey are you coming tonight?" Caroline asks. 

"Yep." 
"What are you planing to wear?" 
"I was thinking about being a vampire." 
"Ohhh you would be a sexy vampire." 

"Thanks. What are you two being?" I ask looking at them.
"Witches." they answer at the same time.