fool me once

(season1episode14)

Today I am being woken up by something not so pleasent, which is Stefan begging Damon for help because apperently Elena was kidnapped by Anna last night

Today I am being woken up by something not so pleasent, which is Stefan begging Damon for help because apperently Elena was kidnapped by Anna last night. But of course as anyone could've guessed Damon doesn't care at all.

After listening to them some more I finally get up and ready for the day. Starting with a nice warm shower and ending with a nice outfit.

Once I was ready I walk downstairs to the basement to get a bloodbag and then make my way back upstairs and into the living room, where I see Damon sitting in an armchair reading the grimoire and no Stefan in sight

"Good morning pretty boy." I say walking towards him with a smile on my face.

Looking up at me, Damon returns wth a "Good morning pretty girl." and a smile. And just as I was about to sit down Damon gets up, grabs my free hand and drags me out of the house only saying, "Come on."

 "Wait- What? Damon, where are we going?" I ask trying to keep up with him.

 "We are goig to pay the Bennet witches a quick visit." he says letting go of my hand and opening the car door for me, getting into his car afterwards.

"Why?"

"To discuss tonights the tomb opening."

And for the rest of the ride it was quiet. I can feel that there is some tension left between us but I'm not quite sure why because we talked about everything last night.

---------------------------
Once we arrive we walk up to Sheila Bennett's house. Damon knocks on the door and we don't have to wait that long before the door opens and we come face to face with Sheila.

"Yes?" Sheila says looking at me and then at Damon.

"Hi, Ms. Bennett." I say with a smile on my face.
"Hey there," Damon says politely "I'm looking for Bonnie." he adds.

"Well she' not here." she says, moving closer to us but still out of our reach. "Well do you know when she-" 

"Never." she cut him off, making me giggle a bit, earning a look from Damon.