S2 chapter 28

It was already midnight and tae was just roaming everywhere in order to find YN. He became shattered and started crying on the ground.

Jungkook was also searching for YN and tae while driving car as they weren't at home yet... suddenly he noticed tae was crying on the street side. He immediately went out of the car and rushed to him.

Jk - hyung !! What happened ? Why r u crying ? And where is YN noona ?

Tae - kook...she is lost ! Just because of me. I became angry on her and left her alone in the park and since then I'm not able to find her. ( hugged him )

Jk - ohh shit ! Maybe she is angry on u so she might have went somewhere else.

Tae - no...I know her very well. She can't stay angry on me for long hours. Whenever we have arguments...she is the one who settles it.

Jk - don't cry hyung...we have to be strong in this situation. Why don't u track her ?

Tae - how can I ? Her phone is also switched off.

Jk - so what ? She has a sensor which is fixed on her dress.

Tae - what ? which sensor ?  ( confused )

Jk - actually when initially I and Lisa were dating....I used to fix a sensor device on her dress. As at that time we didn't want to reveal our relationship. So by tracking her we got to know that if she is near us or not. And I have seen that she was wearing the same dress today.

Tae - woah ! Sometimes your foolishness also becomes useful.
Let's quickly track her then.

On the other side -

The woman used to untie the hostages only during the night meal as they used to have only one meal at the end of the day.
So now everyone was out of ropes but still locked in a room.
That woman provided them  rotten food to eat but as they were too hungry they had to eat that.

One hostage - are you Mrs Kim ?
I have seen u somewhere as
Mr Kim's wife.

YN nodded while looking down.

Hostage - Mrs Kim...u can take this pregnancy test kit to confirm. It's the right time now...as again we'll be tied with ropes. So quickly check it.

YN took the pregnancy kit and checked it....and the result was positive so now she was fully confirmed that she is pregnant. She slowly caressed her stomach with a slight chuckle and a drop of tear rolled from her eye.

YN - I'm sorry baby...we are trapped here. Hope so your dad will save us . ( mumbled )

Hostage - congrats Mrs Kim.

YN - nee thanku...but now the situation here is so unexpected. 
( cried )

Just then that woman entered and tied everyone with ropes so harshly.

On the other side -

Taekook tracked her sensor device and were moving on to that destination rapidly. The destination was too far so it took so many hours but still they were driving so fastly.

After some hours -

Taekook reached there...jk was supervising that location so that they won't get caught while tae rushed banged the door and saw so many people tied with ropes. Soon his eyes landed on YN.

YN - taehyu..ng ( weak whisper )

He immediately rushed towards her and hugged her. They both cried in eachother's embrace.
He untied her ropes and made her sit comfortably.

Tae - are u ok huh ? Are u hurt anywhere ? ( concerned)

YN - tae.. I'm pregnant

Tae's world stopped for a moment...he couldn't believe his ears.