Episode 5

YN quickly went home and dressed up in a formal dress 👇
And went to the office hurriedly

YN quickly went home and dressed up in a formal dress 👇And went to the office hurriedly

She was running in high speed that she wasn't able to catch her breath. She was about to fall down when Jimin caught her. Just then Taehyung came and saw that and an unknown feeling of jealousy hit him but he ignored it and went to his cabin without being noticed.

Jimin - Hey calm down ! Are u ok ? Have some water.

He made her sit on a chair and brought a glass of water to fetch her. Taehyung was seeing all of this through his cabin's window.

YN - Gamsahapnida.... I'm already too late on my first day so I was in a hurry. ( she said while catching her breath ) then she realised and again started running. She knocked the door and saw a expressionless taehyung sitting on the chair.

Taehyung - ( looked at his wrist watch ) U r late.

YN - Yes sir... sorry. I won't do this from next time. Pls forgive me .

She joined her hands and bowed feeling guilty. Taehyung was enjoying her to see pleading infront of him.

Taehyung - Okk no problem

YN pov - ( I looked at him with a lil shocking face. He is not that bad)....then her thought got interrupted by taehyung who said - But u have to go through a punishment.

YN - Whaat is..I..tt...s..irr?

Taehyung put a bunch of files on his table and assigned her to finalise it within 2 hours. YN was shocked but still took the bunch of files and went out of the room...where Jimin was standing. Taehyung noticed it. So after the door got closed he peeped through the window

Jimin - Ohh my god YN...how r u holding these many files. Wait let me help u. Give me some.

YN - Thank u Jimin...u r totally unlike ur friend. He is really a cold person but u r so caring.

They went together carrying the files. Taehyung again had sense of jealousy stinging him. The thought of Jimin and Yn together was disturbing him. He eagerly wanted to see her if she's with him or not. He also couldn't realise what's happening with him. Just then he rang the bell switch on his phone which was a indicator for a boss to call his secretary. YN received it and went to his cabin.

YN - Yes sir...u called me ?

Taehyung - Nee...did u complete the work ?

YN - Sir ? It's just 1 minute since I left. U gave me 2 hours to complete right ?

Taehyung - Ohh yes..ok now go

YN went out of the cabin thinking that he's so weird.

Taehyung couldn't concentrate on his work and again called YN.

YN - yes sir...u called again ?

Taehyung - yes...switch on the AC

YN - Whaat ? U just called me to switch on the AC ? Really ? The remote is beside u only.

Taehyung - don't u know how to speak with your boss. Obey my words.

YN switched on the AC with a heavy sigh and went.

And yes he called her again😂

YN - Now what sir ? Did u call me to switch off the AC now ?

Taehyung - No...bring me a cup of coffee....no two cups .

YN - I'm ur secretary...not ur maid.

Taehyung glared at her so she nervously laughed and went to bring coffee.

After 5 minutes she arrived with 2 cups of coffee and kept at his table. She was about to go when taehyung stopped her by holding her wrist. She felt a strange sensation throughout the body.

Taehyung - Sit on the front chair and have a cup of coffee.

YN - what ? Me ?

Taehyung - Yes you...that's why I told u to bring 2 cups.

YN hesitatingly sat on the chair and started drinking coffee.
( In her mind - wow taehyung is a caring person too. I haven't seen his this side...he is not that bad )

Taehyung - Dont think I am caring for u ( he said while sipping the coffee )

YN suddenly came out of her thoughts ( did he hear my mind or what )

Taehyung - I'm just doing this as I don't want any errors in my files. U have a lot of work load today...so I'm offering u coffee so that u will not feel sleepy while doing work.

YN - ohh nee ( in her mind - he's insane. Everything is just related to work. He is a workaholic...no doubt why this company is the topmost one )

Just then Jimin came inside the cabin and became amazed to see them sitting facing eachother and drinking coffee together. He smirked playfully

Jimin - Guys !! It's office...go to a cafe for your date. It's a place to work...not to date.

Listening to this YN split out the coffee out of her mouth and started coughing. Both Jimin and taehyung rushed to her and started patting her back. They both had an eye contact....and taehyung left from there suddenly. YN was so confused but Jimin got to know why is he behaving like this....after all he is his bestfriend.

YN - What happened to him ?

Jimin - nothing YN...I will see him. Is your work completed?

YN - yes just 2 files left

Jimin - wow u r so fast... complete it and go back home. I have booked a cab for u.

He patted her back once again and left to see Taehyung .

Taehyung was standing on the terrace of the office looking at the sky . Jimin came and stood beside him.

Jimin - U like YN...right ?

Taehyung quickly shifted his gaze towards him with shocked face.

Taehyung - what do u mean ? Don't u know me ? I don't like girls.

Jimin - I know about your past Tae but it's already gone. Why don't u live fully in your present time.

Taehyung - I prefer to live like this Jimin. Being cold has become my personality and I'm used to it.

Jimin - But give one more chance to your life....see u will never regret. Everything happens for a reason....I know that Irene has....

Taehyung - Don't take her name infront of me !!!

He went away by slightly pushing jimin. Jimin sighed at his disappearing figure.