Episode 3

Jimin got every details about YN and went to Taehyung

Jimin - Hey I did it ! Her name is YN.... it's her first time in seoul. Her native place is Busan. She is studying in **** university to get her business degree. She lives in a rent house with her friend. But she is financially poor so she is doing a part-time job in a bakery shop.

Taehyung - umm interesting ! Well I have an idea... I'll take revenge. ( smirk )

Jimin - what's going on ur mind ? Are u gonna do something?

Taehyung - Go and tell her that she got a offer from Kim enterprises company to work as a part-time secretary.

A/N - Tae's company is Kim Enterprises which is unknown to YN.

Jimin - Whaat ? How can you offer such a post as a part-time ? Do u know how much experience is needed to be a secretary in such a big company but she is a student who is studying business. How will I convince her ?

Taehyung - Just tell her that as in future also she wants to persue business so being a secretary as a part-time job will help her to gain experience. But don't tell that I'm the CEO of the company.

Jimin sighed due to this stupid idea but he didn't have any other option so he approached YN in the bakery shop.

Jimin - Hey beautiful ! I wanna order some pastries.

YN - Sure sir...have ur seat over there.

Jimin - would u accompany me ?

YN - Pardon ? Sir how can I ? I don't know u and also I'm working here as my part-time job.

Jimin - I know...but I have something urgent to tell u which I can't say here in the counter.

YN hesitated but also had the curiosity to know that urgent matter.

Jimin - Don't worry...I will talk with your owner to grant u some time and I'll pay for ur pastries too but pls just accompany me....I know that I'm a stranger to u but trust me I don't have any wrong intentions.

YN became a lil confident and agreed. They went to a table with their pastries and within no time Jimin started the conversation.

Jimin - Well I have a good part-time job offer for u. The post is to be secretary in Kim Enterprises.

YN - Nee ? Secretary? Part-time ? I don't understand sir.

Jimin - First of all stop calling me sir...we are not in an interview. Call me Jimin

YN - ohk jimin...I'm YN

Jimin - Yes I know

YN - huh ? How did u know ?

Jimin - ( realised what he said and started shuttering ) uu..mm..I meann...yes it's written on your name palate in ur uniform.

YN - ohh yes ( slight chuckle ) okk just come to the topic.

Jimin - Yes so u can do part-time job as a secretary in Kim Enterprises. U will also get high monthly salary which will also help to u have some experience about business as u will be persuing business in future too

YN - Really!!?? Omg...what's happening? Am I really eligible to do that ?

Jimin - Yes , why not ? I'm also a employee over there so I know that. I guarantee u that u will not face any financial problems and it's a temporary post as the main secretary is in leave so we are in search of that.

YN was happy and confused at the same time as she was getting a high offer as a part-time so she didn't want to miss the chance too.

YN - I agree...where's the company building??

Jimin - ( in mind - god she doesn't even know where's the famous building is....well no issues ) Come with me... I'll take u there.

Jimin opened the car door for YN to sit...then they headed towards the office. Throughout the journey they had a good conversation like friends

Jimin ( in mind - YN is not that bad then why is taehyung so angry with her...she's really good hearted )

YN - what r u thinking Jimin ?

Jimin - Uhh nothing...see we reached.

YN - ( looking out of the car window ) Ommo.... it's too big.
Is it the office building where I'll be working ?

Jimin - Yes...why don't u wanna work here ?

YN - no no....I was so shocked...I thought that it's just a small company.

Jimin - Ok let it...now come. Go and talk to the CEO...he is here till 5pm. So hurry up.

YN - CEO ? Do I have to talk with him ?

Jimin - ( looking in disbelief at her ) noo it's a birthday party...that I invited u to join so u came here to have fun. Ofcourse u have to talk with the CEO. He's the the owner of this company...so u can work here after it's approval.

They both are walking along the hall on the way to the CEO cabin. But YN is just hiding nervously behind Jimin.

Jimin - Hey we are not playing hide and seek. Now we are infront of his cabin. Go inside.

YN - ( grabbing his hand with pleading eyes ) pls come with me... I have never met any CEO...I don't know how they look like.... I'm nervous.

Jimin - Are u gonna marry him or what ? Why do u care about looks ? U have to just seek his approval to work here.

YN - I know that...but I'm still nervous. U said in the car na that he is your friend so pls come.

Jimin - Yes he is but not in office. Be professional. Knock the door and go inside. I'm waiting in the lobby.

By saying this Jimin went away leaving a nervous YN behind. She didn't have any other option so she gathered courage and knocked the door of the cabin.
A deep husky voice saying
' come in ' was heard. YN slowing came inside the cabin and saw a man in black coat sitting backfacing her.

YN - go..od..evenin..g..sir..

By hearing this voice taehyung got to know who's this so he smirked and faced her by rotating the chair. YN became too shocked to see the man. She didn't expect him to be the CEO of the company where she gonna work.

YN - ( facepalmed shockingly)
YOOUUU !!!???

To be continued.....