S2 chapter 25

Taehyung gently carried YN to their house and rang the doorbell. Jk opened the door and became shocked to see the condition of YN.

Jk ( gasped ) - Noonaa !! What happened to you !?

Tae - First let us come inside kook....learn to ask questions according to the situation.

Jk shifted himself while tae took her to their shared room. She was sitting on the bed trembling. Taehyung cupped her cheeks.

Tae - YN...u r strong right ?

YN - but Tae...I can't explain how scared I was. I can't imagine what would have happened if u haven't arrived at right time.

She closed her eyes while tears rolled on her face and tae wiped it with his thumb and his eyes were also welled up in tears to see YN in this condition but he had to be strong so that he can console her.

Tae - Look at me YN...nothing happened ok. Everything is fine now. His company is also banned now.

YN - I have became dirty taehyung....his touches are making me feel so disgusted. I don't want his touches to stay on my body. Pls replace it by yours. Remove his touches and replace it !!

She begged in his arms while he took her face in his hands and gently kissed her. He lifted her in bridal style and made their way to washroom.

 He lifted her in bridal style and made their way to washroom

The bathtub was now filled with lukewarm water. Tae went inside the tub and sat there while placing YN on his lap. Her every pain got relieved as soon as the warm water touched her body.

YN - aahh tae...it feels so good.
Make me forget those bad incidents...I just wanna be yours

Both of them were undressed and were cuddling by enjoying the warmth of the water.

Tae poured some amount of body wash ( soap solution ) on his hand and started applying it on YN's body. He massaged the lotion on her body and washed it off while YN was leaning on him.

Tae gently caressed her b**bs while kissing her. YN sat down on his lap by facing him and kissed him deeply by holding his nape. Tae got a chance to apply the body lotion on her a$$ and cleaned it. YN was getting rid off that Lee's bad touches so she was satisfied.

YN was kissing his chest while tae was massaging her b**bs with the lotion. They stayed there in the warm water for sometime and felt relief.

Tae - Are u feeling better now ?

YN - hmm ( closed eyes )

Tae then put some amount of shampoo on her hairs and gently massaged it while she was feeling so relaxed. He then washed it and both of them cuddled in the warm water for sometime.

Tae - YN...now forget about that incident ok. He has no traces on your body.... it's all erased now.
( kissed her closed eyes )

YN slowly opened her eyes and nodded slightly with a smile.