S2 chapter 24

Few hours have already passed but till now YN hasn't opened the door yet.

Tae - kook...I can't wait more. I'm gonna wake her now...I want to check if she's really ok.

Jk - yes hyung...it's already night. She also didn't eat anything yet.

Taekook knocked at the door but got no response which made them tensed. They again knocked the door multiple times and a sleepy YN opened it while rubbing her eyes. Tae quickly hugged her.

Tae - are u fine now YN ?

YN - hmm type of.

Tae - ok come let's have dinner now.

YN - no pls...I don't want have appetite.

Tae - why ? I'll not let u to sleep in empty stomach.

Jk - yes YN...I understand that u r tired. But first just have dinner...and sleep as much as u want.

Tae - if u r feeling tired then stay here...I will bring the dinner for u hmm.

Tae went to their shared room with a plate full of food.

Tae - Let's have dinner together here. ( smiled )

YN just nodded without any expressions. Tae assumed that she was so tired. He started feeding her while she ate like an obedient child. In between YN also fed Tae and he smiled while admiring her.

Tae - yes dinner is completed...now sleep till the morning hmm then we have to go office too.

YN layed down on the bed and was staring at the ceiling. Tae slept beside her and covered themselves with blanket. YN slowly snuggled her face into Tae's neck while he embraced her and kissed her forehead. YN felt so comfortable to be in his arms and drifted to sleep.

Next morning -

Tae - YN wake up...or else we will be late.

YN slowly opened her eyes and didn't want to go office. But she made her understand that she has to do this for sake of work and thought that she might be overthinking about mr Lee.

So they both got ready and taehyung dropped YN at her office and went away.

Let me again show u her uniform -

YN went straight to her cabin and started doing her work in laptop

YN went straight to her cabin and started doing her work in laptop. She was thankful that till now she hadn't met mr Lee and any other staff had assigned her the work to do. So it was now departure time so she happily came out of the cabin but got shocked to see mr lee standing there.

Mr Lee - hey beautiful ! Where r u going ?

YN - s..irr I have completed my work...and it's already 6pm. My husband will be coming now to pick me up.

Mr Lee - but before going pls help me with some files. Come to cabin.

He held her arms and took her to the cabin while YN followed her with trembling legs.