Episode 16

NEXT MORNING -

YN was on the bed while Tae on the sofa. YN had set alarm to wake up early so the alarm started ringing she got up early but taehyung was sleeping on the sofa like a sloth bear.YN tried to wake him up but he didn't. So she shouted near her ears and he woke up being so horrified.

YN - Go and freshen up quickly !! We have to leave soon

Tae - ( confusingly looked here and there ) where r we ? Where's this place ?

YN - do u have a memory loss problem or what ?

Then Tae suddenly remembers everything and went straight to the washroom to freshen up. While YN looked at his disappearing figure by nodding her head. Soon they left the resort and taehyung dropped YN at her home and went to his home. YN nervously knocked at the door and a furious Lisa opened it.

Lisa - where were u huh !!?

YN - Calm down Lisa....I will clarify everything. First let me come inside.

She pushed her slightly and came inside but Lisa eyes noticed something on YN 's neck and it was a hickey. She became too shocked to see that. YN was wearing an off shoulder frock so it was visible but as YN was in a hurry while getting ready she didn't notice. She was wearing this off-shoulder dress👇

 She was wearing this off-shoulder dress👇

Lisa - wait Yn ! Whats that on your neck ?

She said by removing her hairs from the neck...just then YN too noticed it and widened her eyes.

Lisa - Ommo it's a hickey !!

YN - aniyooo !! No it isn't ! I was curling up my hairs in the morning with hair curler machine so I had a small burnt
( nervous laugh )

Lisa - But your hairs seems straight....it's not curled. YN , don't hide it from me ( teasing smile )

YN - Hey but u r thinking wrong...yes it's a hickey but nothing else happened between us yesterday. He slept on the sofa while I slept on the bed.

Lisa - Hey when did I doubt u huh ? I know that u r still a virgin.

YN - ofcourse I'm...he isn't that type of person though. He respects my opinions

Lisa - ok let it...but tell me about this hickey huh ( teasing smile )

YN - hey stop it.

She went to her room and saw it infront of mirror. She took out foundation cream and started applying on it to hide it.

Lisa - hey why r u hiding it ? It looks good on you.

YN - ( bombastic side eye ) u will get to know whenever u will get yours.

Lisa -but dude that will happen whenever I'll get a man. I guess I'm gonna die single. See how lucky u r. You can proudly say that this hickey belongs to Mr Kim.

YN - shut your mouth and give me your blender.

ON THE OTHER SIDE -

Taehyung reached his home and Jk opened the door. Jimin was also present there to stay with jk in Tae's absence.

Jk - yaay hyung came back
( hugged him )

Jimin - How was your date huh ?

Taehyung - yaa it was good...now let me come in. I'm so tired by driving car for long hours

He came and plopped down on the couch being so tired.

Jimin - You really seems so tired. Shall we give u a massage ?

Taehyung - Sure pls ( whinned )

Taheyung sat while leaning on the couch by resting his legs on the table. Jimin started massaging his legs and Jk started massaging his head. While jk made his way to his neck he saw some purple marks over there.

Jk - hey what's this ?

He said while pointing at his hickey. Jimin furrowed and looked at it with widened eyes.
Taehyung soon realised what they saw and stood up quickly.

Jimin and Jk looked at him with a sarcastic way while Tae was just to trying to avoid their eye contact.

Jk - what's it bro ? Explain us pls.

Taehyung - Aa..that..oo...it's a mosquito bite ( nervous laugh )

Jimin - do u think we are kids huh ? When did mosquitoes started giving hickeys !?

Taehyung - hey...it's really a mosquito bite. Why would I lie ?

Jk - really hyung... mosquitoes love bites are this rough huh ? From when did YN became a mosquito ( teasing smile )

Taehyung realised that they both got to know the actual truth. So there's no use of hiding it anymore.

Tae - well u guys are right....but trust me we did nothing beyond that. I know my limits.

Just then their doorbell rang. Jimin opened it and YN entered with a makeup bag having a nervous laugh.

Jk - YN !? What's with that makeup bag ? Are u gonna do our makeup ?

YN - aa...aniyo. actually I had bought some makeup products recently so I wanted to show it to Tae ( in her mind -  what a stupid lie )

Jimin - hein!? Wow tae...u mean a lot to her. Never seen any gf introducing her makeup products to her bf.

YN - Let's go upstairs Tae...

Jk - where r u going ?

YN - to his room

Jk - why ? Can't u show it here to us too ?

Jimin - are u her bf or what ? She told she wants to show it to Tae specially. Let them have a private gossip. U guys go

YN dragged taehyung with her to his room. Tae was so confused and couldn't understand what was going on. When they reached his room , YN locked up the door.

Tae - why did u lock the door ?What are your intentions ? U r becoming too bold. Do u need me that much huh ?

YN - Just shut up u pervert and show me your neck

She said by opening her makeup kit and took out foundation cream.

Taehyung - hey !? What's this ? Are u gonna do my makeup now ?

YN - fool... I'll apply this cream on your hickey to hide it. It will be mixed up with your skin tone so it won't be visible anymore.

Taehyung - by the way u r late...they already got to know. Now it's no use to hide it.

YN - whaat ?? ( widened her eyes ) th..ey..got..t.o kno..w ??

Taehyung - Yes. Btw where's your ? It's not visible though...wasn't I rough ?

YN - I hid with this foundation after Lisa got to know.

Taehyung - well why did u hid it ? Those marks are the evidence that you belongs to me
( side hug )

YN - haha...well I have to go now. There's a lot of work I have to do alone today as Lisa has gone to her village.

Taehyung - really !? Then can I come over your place in evening ? I will bring a cake to celebrate our relationship.

YN - wow nice idea ! It will be our second date too. Bring chocolate cake and on the top it should be written - happy relationship YN and Tae.

Tae - ( chuckled ) ok sure. Will see u at your place in evening then. Let's both wear red dress today. We'll be twinning

YN - good idea....ok then bye

They hugged and YN left

TO BE CONTINUED....