S2 chapter 22

At Lee corporations office -

YN sighed and went inside it with confidence and hope. She knocked at Mr Lee's cabin and entered. Mr Lee was a middle aged who was around 50 but was a disgusting man which was unknown to innocent YN

YN - good morning sir... I'm YN , a new applicant in this company. I have an interview today. ( assured smile )

Mr Lee - ohh yes come

She came and sat infront of the chair. The interview started and YN was doing well but Mr Lee was just staring at her body with bad looks but YN couldn't notice it as she was full focused in the interview. Soon the interview ended.

Mr Lee - umm good...I guess you can be a good employee here. You are eligible. So from tomorrow you can join in here. You have passed the interview so congratulations.

YN - really Sir...thank u so much. That's a great news. Thank u for lending me this job.

Mr Lee - haha mention not.

YN - ok sir I'll be leaving now. From tomorrow I will start the work sincerely.

She said and went from there happily.

Secretary - sir...I know the reason why u selected her.

Mr Lee - haha ofcourse...my intention is not talent...but body.
She was really hot...I couldn't control myself. I'm so happy that she'll be working here from tomorrow. I'll have fun
( evil smirk )

On the other side -

Tae was waiting outside the office by leaning on his car. He saw YN coming towards him with a wide smile so he got to know that she passed the interview.

Tae - ohh Mrs Kim...so happy huh ? Passed the interview right ? ( smiled )

YN - yesss... I'm so happy
( hugged him tightly )

Taehyung lifted her and spun her around in happiness while she giggled.

Tae - I told u right...my queen deserves the best. ( kissed her forehead )

YN - yes..so now give me treat.

Tae - u should give me a treat as u passed the interview.

YN - nope...I need a treat as a congratulation from u.

Tae - as u wish my queen.

They both went to a restaurant and became amazed to see Jimin there

YN - hey jiminie...what a surprise !

Jimin - ommo...YN and taehyung. Are u both here for ur date ?

Tae - ani... actually YN is applying for a job and she passed the interview so I thought to give her a treat.

Jimin - wow really...then we met at perfect time. I'll also accompany u and have the treat.

Tae - hey why treat for u huh ?
Only for my wife.

Jimin - hey don't be this mean. How could u neglect ur friend huh !? Jk was saying right...that u have changed after ur marriage.

YN - Let him accompany us tae...mochi u can join us. ( smiled cheekily )

All of them had a good time over there.

Jimin - YN... I'll really miss u in our office. U had become one of my best friend...and u know right how taehyung behaves so cold in office...I feel so bore.
( sighed )

Tae - so u r complaining about me infront of my wife huh ?

Jimin - hey she became your wife later.... earlier she was my best friend first. So don't be so dominant.

Just then Mr Lee also came to the same restaurant with his staffs and saw YN there but YN couldn't see him as she was backfacing him and was busy in gossiping with Vmin.

Mr Lee - what is she doing here ? Mr Kim is also sitting there.

( he knew him as Kim enterprises is a big company so max business persons know about Tae )

Staff 1 - sir...she is mr Kim's wife. They got married just few months ago.

Mr Lee - what really !? Mr Kim is so lucky then...but from tmrw it's my turn. It'll be more fun to taste her ( evil smirk )

Staff - sir u have already tasted every girl in our office...still u want more ?

Mr Lee - she is something different...I have never seen such a hot body like her so I'm desperate

On the other side -

YN - haha ok anyways...had a good time here . We shall go now as it's getting late.

Jimin - yes bye...all the best for tomorrow YN....and tae we'll meet in the office tmrw hmm.

Tae - yes see u tomorrow.
( patted his back)

They reached their home but as soon as they opened the door they got shocked to see Lisa there...with jk.

( A/N - hope u remember from season 1 that Lisa is YN's bestfriend and I'm not shipping her with jk. It's just a fictional character )

YN - Lisa !? What r u doing here ?

Lisa - ohh YN... I'm here to meet you sweetie ( nervous laugh ).
I missed u a lot so I came here to check on u but jk told me that u weren't at home so I was waiting for u.

YN - we are meeting after so long Lisa...missed u too.
( they both hugged eachother )

Lisa - aa Mr Kim...good evening
( bowed )

Tae - hey atleast stop calling me Mr Kim...now I'm your friend's husband so u call me through my name.

Lisa - what really !? I never thought that I'll come to ur house and can also call u through ur name....aahh is it happening in reality.

YN - u r still the same. ( twisted her ears )

Lisa - aahh YN...leave me. U r also still the same ( pouts )

Jk - but why did u both come now ? ( asked out of the blue )

TaeYN looked at him in confusion while Lisa cursed him internally.

Tae - what do u mean ? Can't we come to our house anytime we want ?

Jk - no I meant...u could have spent some more quality time with YN noona....and let me spend time with...

Lisa - aaaa... don't mind him. He is blabbering anything. ( nervous laugh )

Tae and YN looked at eachother with confusion while Lisa glared at jk and he gulped in fear as he was about to split the truth.

YN - anyways Lisa...as it's your first time here so have dinner with us today.

Lisa - ohh ok..why not.

All of them had a lots of fun with eachother and it was time for Lisa to leave.

Lisa - ok guys... I'll be leaving now. And both of u...take care of my YN hmm ( hugged her )

YN - I'm not a small baby that they will take care of me.

Lisa - yes u r...btw wish u all the best for tomorrow's beginning. Do well in the office hmm.

YN smiled at her assuringly while she left from there.

Tae - uhm so...Jk what's going on ?

Jk - aah..what do u mean ?

YN - there's something between u and Lisa right ? Are u in love ?

Jk - ( widened eyes ) aniyoo...what r u both saying. Stop daydreaming and go to sleep.

He blushed and ran to his room. While Tae and YN chuckled at his cuteness.

TO BE CONTINUED -