Episode 12

AT TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE -

Jimin arrived there after dropping YN at home. He was welcomed by Jungkook. Well in Tae's house only Jk and tae were living. His parents were in Daegu after that incident....so only taehyung handles the business here . They just visit them often in a month.

Jungkook - Jimin hyung ! What's up with Tae bro huh ?

Jimin - I'll look after him kookie....u don't worry

He went to his room and saw taehyung sitting on the floor without any expressions. He had dried tears on his face. The past was getting reflected infront his eyes and he couldn't resist it. Just then Jimin went and hugged him tightly ( u know right Jimin hugs are the best🥺)
He tried to console him by patting his head.

Jimin - Don't hurt yourself Tae. U deserve better....forget her. She was just a part of ur life who gave u experience. Ups and downs are part of life Tae....erase the past and look forward for better future.

Taehyung was just leaning on his chest like a kid and Jimin was consoling him. Jk was standing near the door and got to know everything. He came with a glass of warm milk. They tried their best to comfort him and made him sleep. After tae slept , Jimin and jk were standing in the balcony staring at the sky.

Jk - so she returned back ?

Jimin - unfortunately Yes

Jk - ( sighed) I can't see my brother like this....Irene literally destroyed our lives....I miss my parents too...we were a happy family living under the same roof but now we all r splitted.

He said while trying to control his tears. Jimin caressed his back.

Jimin - u know what I guess he likes YN.

Jungkook - YN !? Really ?

Jimin explained him everything about why he feels so.

Jk - nee...I have also seen bro being happy since few days but didn't know that YN was the reason behind it. She can really mend my broken bro .

Jimin - yes but her opinions are important too. We can't force her to love tae....it will be a selfish act then. First we have to make sure if she loves Tae or
not.

Jk - hmm true...well bro it's already midnight. Why don't u sleep here....don't drive in such late night. Bro needs u too.

Jimin - Ok then I will sleep with him today....u too go and sleep.

Jk - I also wanna sleep with u 2 today... I'm feeling lonely.

Jimin - come then...tae has king sized bed though. We can all fit here. It's so comfy tok

Jk - Nee...as after his marriage we can't sleep here with him. This place would be taken up by YN noona

Jimin - Oo godd...u have went too far

Jk - hehe I have already considered her as my sister in law.

Jimin - okok now come out of ur imagination and sleep. We need to get up early too

Soon they drifted to sleep by hugging Tae like a teddy bear who was sleeping in the middle.

NEXT DAY ; MORNING -

Next day their sleep got disturbed by continuous bell ringing.

Jimin - ( mumbling in sleep ) hey jk switch off ur alarm

Jk - ( pouty lips with eyes closed ) I haven't set an alarm. Ur phone is ringing.

Tae - ( annoyed in sleep ) u fools ! Someone is ringing the bell. Go and open the door.

Jk - then go hyung ...open the door quickly.

Tae - I'm not going anywhere...even if this house catches fires I won't move out of my bed. You Go and open.

Jk annoyingly went and open the door to a find a desperate YN standing with a fruit basket.

Jk - YN ? You ? This early morning??

YN - early!? It's already 11. Move aside and where is your brother?

Jk - he's sleeping...btw how did u know our address ?

YN - I'm working in his office though....everyone knows about Mr Kim's resident.

Jk - ohh nee...hyung !! YN has come to meet you ( he shouted from the staircase )

As soon as Tae heard YN's name he jumped out of the bed and rushed rapidly. Jimin was shocked to see his sudden movement. He moved down so fast that he completely ignored jk presence in the staircase leaving him dumbfounded.

Taehyung - ohh hey...yn..what brings u here ? ( squinted eyes as he didn't woke up from sleep properly)

YN - umm I saw u yesterday leaving the party with an upset mood. So I came here to meet u if u r ok or not. See I brought some fruits for u too as I couldn't decide what to bring in the morning.

Taehyung - ( blushed ) thank u YN. I really love these fruits

Jungkook widened his eyes as he know that his brother don't like any other fruits except strawberries. Jimin too came downstairs.

Jimin - someone was saying that if the house would catch fire then also he'll not move from the bed but now he....... taehyung suddenly stopped him by putting his hand on mouth.

Taehyung - hehe he just woke up now so he is blabbering something in sleep.

YN - Nevermind...well I'm gonna prepare today's breakfast. U lazy guys go and freshen up quickly. Wait Jk...pls show me the kitchen.

Taehyung - Jk u go and brush your teeth....I will give her the kitchen tour.

Jimin and Jk left to freshen up whereas tae went to show kitchen to YN so that she can cook there as she said