Ivan stayed by Y/N's side until she looked down at him and asked if he wanted to watch some cartoons. He nodded and rushed over to the couch.

Hours later Y/N had ended up making Ivan a pb&j while he colored on a spare notebook. She smiled as she was finally able to eat something. She shoved the half of pb&j into her mouth that Ivan didn't eat.

As she took the last bite of the sandwich, someone knocked on the door. Y/N wiped a bit of peanut butter from the corner of her mouth, and started walking to the door. "Ivan, I think your moms back, are you ready to show her your drawings.." Y/N's words drew on as she opened the door and revealed Toby.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N spit out, Toby looked down at her and smirked. "I'm just checking in on you." He stuttered over many of his words. "You can't be here-" Y/N shut up as Ivan spoke from the living room. "Mommy?" Y/N turned back to Ivan. "She's not here yet, bud." He frowned and looked back to his drawing.

She turned back to Toby and grabbed his wrist. She pulled him into the house and into her bedroom, he followed her willingly.

"What are we doing in here?" He laughed as she let him go and turned to face him. "You have a few things to explain." He crouched down to her. "And what's that?" Her breath hitched as he stared her in the eyes. "First of all, what's up with that man with the white mask?"

Y/N felt a wave of shock wash over her as she saw Toby gulp and look away from her. He stood up straight and folded his arms. "Why are you asking?" Y/N stared at him, all of her prior confidence had abandoned her. "Because.. he's almost always watching the apartment from the woods!" Toby's eyebrows furrowed as he cursed.

"What?" Toby looked back at her. "It's nothing, forget about it." Y/N gave him a look that said 'really,' As she crossed her arms. "I certainly don't feel like it's nothing!" Her voice rose a little, but that didn't seem to frighten Toby.

"Listen Y/N- just drop it." Y/N scoffed. "How can I just drop it when there is constantly a little man watching my every move?" Toby's hands rose to his head as he massaged his temples. "I'm working on it, okay?" Y/N was yet again shocked, she hadn't actually thought that he had known the man who was constantly watching the place she lived in–or watching her. She was just trying to be as annoying to him, as he was to her.

"Well then." Y/N dug her phone from her pocket and swiped it open. She had three unopened text messages, but she ignored them, and went to her photos. She pulled the photo of the crazy man who tried to kill her and shoved it in Toby's face. "Do you know who this man is?" He studied the photo for a second then laughed. "Where did you get this- oh let me guess, a mentally unstable teenager." He joked, and Y/N looked at him with a blank stare.

"No- I took it!" His face dropped again, and he sighed, staying silent. "He tried to kill me, and some poor teenage girl!" Toby's jaw tightened as he continued to look at the photo. "I wish he had finished the job." He mumbled, and took her phone out of her hands, still studying the picture. Y/N's fist clamped together, as she looked at Toby in a state of unbelief.

"This is why I don't like you." Y/N stated very matter of factly, then she quickly covered her mouth realizing what she had said. Toby looked over to her blankly, and unfazed from what she had said. "Trust me the feelings are mutual." She took a deep breath and let out a 'good'.

Y/N's attention was brought back to Toby as he burst out in laughter. "Looks like you have a fan." Toby smiled widely as she stared in confusion. "What-?" He pushed the phone in her face and showed her some incoming messages from the guy she had met at the store.

She snatched the phone from his hands as blood rushed to her face. She had forgotten she texted him a few hours ago. The messages read, "Hey, it is the guy from the gun shop." And, "I was wondering if you would like to come down for lunch sometime?" Another message popped up and it said, "it's on me."

"I think we're done here." Y/N spoke and looked up from her phone to Toby. Toby nodded and walked out of the room, Y/N followed him.

Y/N held the door open for Toby as he walked out. "I'll try to get Tim off your back." He said, and walked out. Y/N watched and soon ran out the door. "Wait- which ones Tim?" She heard him chuckle, but he didn't turn around, instead he picked up his pace. Y/N grumbled and turned around, and walked back into her house, not wanting to chase Toby.

Y/N sat down on her couch next to Ivan who was still having a blast scribbling on paper. She opened her phone once again and checked the rest of her missed messages. One was from Bee, and the other two were from Lacy. Y/N first checked the message from Bee, which stated she was on her way home. Y/N responded with a thumbs up, then went to Lacys messages. They read, "hey wanna go to a bar with me tonight?" Y/N scrolled down to the other message, which said, "scratch that, let's go to that cute cafe you told me about." Y/N smiled at the messages and quickly responded. "I would love to, what time should we meet?"

The last thing Y/N had to do was respond to the man who asked her out, who she recently learned was named Austin.

Her checks were painted pink as she responded to him. When she finally responded she held her face in her hands as she waited for a reply.

 If you enjoyed please vote, comment, and follow me!