Chapter 14: Sports Festival Part 2

Izuku was currently in his waiting room. His fight was with Hitoshi Shinso. From what Ojiro told him he shouldn't speak to him. From what he could tell about Shinso he seems like to type to try and rile you up to force you to speak. Izuku could tell Shinso wanted to be a hero. But if his quirk is really brainwashing he couldn't pass the entrance exam since it was robots. He felt bad for him really. But he could also tell Shinso was relying to much on his quirk. From what he saw before the boy has next to no muscle and probably no martial arts experience. He is trying to become a hero by only trying half ass. Present Mic came over the intercom, "IZUKU MIDORIYA AND HITOSHI SHINSO REPORT TO THE ARENA!" Izuku got up and left

Izuku and Shinso were outside there arena entrances, "ON ONE CORNER WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO HAS MOSTLY GONE UNOTICED! HITOSHI SHINSO!" Shino approached the arena, "AND IN THE OTHER CORNER!" Izuku started to approach the arena, "WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO HAS BROKEN RECORDS SET BY ALL MIGHT HIMSELF! SOMEONE WITH A SUPER QUIRK! SOMEONE THE FANS AND THE COMMUNITY ADORE! AND IT GOT REVEALED THAT HE IS THE APPRENTICE OF ALL MIGHT! WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Izuku got onto his side of the arena and Shinso yelled, "Of course someone like you would get into the hero course!" Midnight raised her whip and Izuku raised an eyebrow and then he got an idea, "Shinso!" "WH.." Before he could finished Izuku yelled, "No quirks! Let's fight with just our strength!" Midnight yelled, "3!" Shinso yelled, "WHY NOT! YOU SCARED YOU GONNA LOSE!" "2!" "I WILL USE WHATEVER I WANT TO DEFEAT THE GOLDEN CHILD OF U.A.!" "1!" Izuku got into a fighting stance, "START!"

Izuku ran towards Shinso without full cowling active. He was still fast compared to the average person and Shinso was an average person. Shinso ran at him with a punch ready. As Shinso got close Izuku slid under his legs and swiping them out from under him, "Come on Shinso! You can do better then that!" "Shut it!" Shinso got back up and tried to deliver a punch to Izuku's chin. Izuku caught Shinso's fist with his own, "Come on Shinso! Try harder!" Shinso grunted, "THAT DAMN MONKEY TOLD YOU ABOUT MY QUIRK HUH!" Izuku didn't say anything but he tightened his grip on Shinso's fist, "THAT DAMN BASTARD SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE FIGHT! OVER SOME HONOR BULLSHIT!" Izuku delivered a left hook to Shinso's jaw. He got sent almost to the edge of the arena, "Don't trash talk my classmates." Shinso grit his teeth, "OF COURSE THEY WOULD PUT SOMEONE WITH A VILLIAN QUIRK UP AGAINST THE NUMBER HERO'S APPRENTICE!" Izuku shoved punch his chest sending him out of bounds and tumbling down the stairs, "IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS! HE ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!"

Shinso punched the concrete ground, "DAMMIT! THIS WAS MY WAY IN!" He saw Izuku was walking towards him, "What do you want!?" Izuku held his hand out, "Helping someone out." Shinso scoffed, "Why would you help me?" "A hero always helps. Doesn't matter who it is." Shinso scoffed, "Even a villian?" "Yes I would. And who says your a villian?" "Everyone. Everyone always had because of my quirk." "So? When do quirks make us villians? I don't care what quirk you have." Shinso took his hand and Midnight yelled, "CHIVALRY!" Izuku smiled, "Get stronger. You rely to much on your quirk. Your quirk from what I can understand can't be made any stronger. But you can be made stronger." Izuku walked away with Shinso also doing so while thinking of what Izuku said.

(Round 2, 4, 7, and 8 all go the same. Todoroki just ends it quickly to get it over with instead of anger at his father.)

Midnight yelled, "Alright everyone! Round 3! In one corner we have a beautiful girl from Class 1-B! Ibara Shiozaki!" Shiozaki stepped foot into the arena, "And in the other corner!" Kaminari approached, "We have someone that Izuku Midoriya himself trained before the sports festival! He started off in almost last place at the beginning of the year but he has clearly shot up multiple places! Denki Kaminari! Both of you get ready!" They both got into a fighting stance with Kaminari charging up Shock Cowling and Shiozaki putting her hands together like a prayer. Kaminari smiled, "Your pretty cute! How about after I win we got out!" "3!" "I would never taint myself with someone I barely know." "2!" "Damn ouch!" "1! GO!" Kaminari quickly got behind Shiozaki, "Sorry!" He delivered a punch straight to her spine but it was blocked by vines, "What!?" His hand was being dragged in with the rest of him trying to follow, "Not yet!" Kaminari amped up the volts allowing more power and pulled his fist out of the vines and backed up, "I see. You hair is vines. You can manipulate them in almost anyway you want." All she did was nodded, "Time to show you my power!" Kaminari amped up the voltage in his right foot. Izuku had taught him to activate and release the energy at the very last second to allow for faster and stronger blows without his frying his brain to much. He was pouring so much power into his foot lightning was shocking the area around him, "LIGHTNING!" Once he made a running motion he was sent to Shiozaki, "Strike!" He delivered a punch straight to her gut sending her out of bounds. "Denki Kaminari wins!" The crowd cheered and Kaminari helped her up, "So no dinner?" She shook her head, "No." "It's cool. See ya around. They both went to their respective waiting areas.

Midnight yelled, "Round 5 everyone! And this one is interesting! Both girls are from Class 1-A! They know more about each others abilities then most! Can't wait to see how this goes! In one corner we have Mina Ashido!" Ashido stepped onto arena, "In the other corner we have Kyoka Jiro! Let's see how this fight goes." Both girls got into a fighting stance and Kyoka plugged her jacks into her boots. "3! 2! 1! GO!" Jiro quickly used her boots to hover a couple feet in the air and Ashido sent acid through her shoes to slide around, "Get down here Jiro!" "Nope! But you can take this!" Jiro quickly unplugged her left jack into another output into her boots while increasing the output in her right jack to keep her up, "Sonic Blast!" Sound waves got sent straight towards Mina knocking her off balance and sliding on her own acid making her close to the edge and on the ground. Jiro landed and plugged her right jack into another output and got them ready, "Come on Ashido." "Nope!" Ashido got up but right when she did Jiro blasted her with stronger and more sound waves knocking her out, "Kyoka Jiro wins!" Jiro helped Ashido upped and they walked back to the rest of the class.

Midnight yelled, "Round 6 everyone! And this one is even more interesting! Both of them are from Class 1-A and both of them we trained by Izuku Midoriya like Denki Kaminari was! We saw how much stronger he was so let's see how strong these two are now! In one corner we have the classes vice rep and a beautiful girl Momo Yaoyorozu!" Yaoyorozu walked into the arena, "In the other corner we have Fumikage Tokoyami the prince of darkness!" Tokoyami entered the arena wearing his cloak "READY! 3! 2! 1! GO!" Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow straight towards Yaoyorozu but she created a staff and knocked him away, "Ow! That was my head!" Yaoyorozu smiled, "Sorry!" While Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow after Yaoyorozu he followed after. He used Dark Shadows as a kind of cover to disguise himself and now Yaoyorozu wasn't looking his way. He tried to attack her but she noticed this and swung her staff at him. Dark shadow took this moment to attack her and delivered a punch to her side knocking her off balance. She fumbled and Dark Shadow shoved her out of bounds and she landed on the grass, "Fumikage Tokoyami advances!" Tokoyami walked towards and held his hand out to help her. She accepted and they both walked back to their area.

Present Mic yelled, "ALRIGHTY EVERYONE! GET READY FOR THE NEXT SETS OF FIGHTS! WE ARE DOING SOMETHING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT! WE DECIDED THAT AFTER EVERY ROUND THEY RANDOMIZE AGAIN! SO NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHO THEY FACE UNTIL THE FINAL ROUND! SOUNDS FUN!"

Round 1: Izuku Midoriya vs Tenya Ida

Round 2: Katsuki Bakugou vs Kyoka Jiro

Round 3: Shoto Todoroki vs Denki Kaminari

Round 4: Ejiro Kirishima vs Fumikage Tokoyami

"Everyone get ready! Because in one hour these fights will be under way! Another thing we are doing for fun! After each round the arena gets bigger! So it's gonna be harder to get a ring out! The final round won't have a ring! The entire center of the stadium is the arena! So be careful!"