Chapter 1: Entrance Exam

Izuku Midoriya was currently on his way to the U.A. entrance exam. He had spent two years mastering his quirks. He had trained with All Might's teacher and former sidekick to prove he was worthy and he has proven it time and time again. Gran Torino was surprised when Izuku obtained the past users quirks and even more surprised when he mastered them all in about three months. Izuku had also trained at U.A. thanks to Principal Nedzu.

Izuku had just gotten to the practical portion of the exam. He was stretching and doing continuous movements to build up Fa Jin energy. The alarm rang and Izuku quickly activated Full Cowling 50% and dashed forward. Everyone was confused until Present Mic yelled, "THERE IS NO COUNTDOWN IN REAL LIFE! BE LIKE THAT GREEN HAIRED KID! GO! GO! GO!" Everyone else dashed forward. Once they entered they saw the wreckage. Probably thirty different robots littered the field already and that was just from their eyesight from being in the area for two seconds. Then they heard crashed coming from the distance. Everyone had one thought, "WHO THE HELL IS THIS DUDE!" Suddenly a flash of green stopped in front of them, "Hey guys! I gained enough points for myself to guarantee I pass! I'll stay back and help people when needed!" A girl with brown hair and a permanent blush on her cheeks spoke, "U-Um how many points did you get?" He shrugged, "To be honest I lost count after 120." The contestants when slack jawed but ran out to fine more robots. If there even was anymore.

In the monitoring almost everyone there was slack jawed at what they just witnessed. A kid not only set the new record for villain points gaining 134. Not just that he gained those points in a matter of seconds. Snipe spoke, "UHHHHHHH! What the hell! WHO IS THIS KID!?" Nedzu pulled out a file and opened it, "His name is Izuku Midoriya. Age 16. His quirk is very rare." Midnight spoke, "What do you mean rare? Also does this kid have multiple quirks?" Nedzu shook his head, "Just one. He has a Super Quirk." Vlad Kind spoke, "How many cases of those have ever been reported." "Worldwide across four hundred years only fifty have ever been fully classified as a Super Quirk. This boy here is number 51." Mr. Aizawa spoke, "What powers does he have listed?" "His main power is what he calls Super Power. Its energy he can spread across either his entire body or focus it in certain parts to give him increased strength and speed. Number 2 is an ability he calls Black Whip. Black Whips come can come from any part of his arms. They can be used to restrain and he uses them for mobility. Number 3 is Float. It allows him to fly. Number 4 is Danger Sense. It allows him to sense whenever an attack with dangerous intent and dodge it. Number 5 is Smoke Screen. He is able to release huge bursts of a purple smoke and the smaller the burst the more control he has over the smoke. Number 6 is Fa Jin. It allows him to store up kinetic energy whenever he does the same movement constantly. Number 7 is Gearshift. This ability allows him to change the speed at which things accelerate or decelerate through space. This powers also ignores the laws of Inertia."

The room was silent Powerloader spoke first, "WHAT THE HELL! IS THERE ANYTHING THIS KID CAN'T DO!" Nedzu flipped to a different page, "As of right now his body can only handle 50% of his main power. He also states that as he gets stronger so do his other powers." Midnight spoke, "Wait he only used 50% of his power but he moved as fast as All Might." All Might spoke, "Yes he did." Everyone looked at him and Thirteen spoke, "Is he your kid?" All Might laughed, "Oh god no. But he has been a kid I have been mentoring him for two years using my weak from. And must I say this kid is insane." Mr. Aizawa spoke, "So the number one hero took on a protégé and that kid is coming to U.A. cause no way did he fail this exam. How did you even find him?" "He was cleaning up a beach." "Huh?" "Dagoboh beach top be specific." Snipe spoke, "Ain't that the beach that has been utter shit wrecked for almost two decades?" "Was shit wrecked. The kid cleaned it." Midnight spoke, "Um did he say why? Most kids his age are out fucking like rabbits." "He said that hero's now a days have lost what it means to be a hero. Before quirk's being a hero was all about volunteer work. So he does a lot of volunteer work. At least four days a week he is out doing volunteer work. Hell from what I have heard the kid say he has a big personal project coming up. Something about a burned down and abandoned campsite. Not entirely sure." Nedzu hit a red button, "Time for the zero pointer."