Chapter 5: Hanging

A week has passed since the camp has been opened. Izuku was currently at Dagobah beach working out. While he was running he got a call and tapped his headphones, "Hello?" "Hey it's Jiro." "Hey Jiro what's up? Your calling early today. It's not even seven yet." "Well I wanted to hang out today. You doing anything?" "Just finishing up my workout for today. I have not worked out much the last couple weeks since we cleaned up the campground so I got to get back to it." "Wait where do you work out?" "Dagobah beach. The one I cleaned." "Hm. Mind if I join?" "Sure. I will tell you though it is hell." "Sure it can't be that bad." He quickly sent her the workouts he does in a single day, "Yeah fuck that. How about a super super watered down version. One that wont actually kill me?" Izuku laughed, "Sure. Meet me here at 11:30. I should be done with my workout so I can help you with yours." "No problem be there soon. Actually question do you work out shirtless?" Izuku blushed, "Um sometimes why?" "No reason." She then hung up, "Weird."

Jiro was packing a little workout bag. While she was doing so her mom opened up her door and Mika spoke, "You going somewhere?" "Midoriya is working out at the beach and I am gonna join him. I have not worked out since the entrance exam and I think he could really help me get stronger." Mika smirked, "And how do you know he could help you get stronger?" Kyoka scoffed, "Mom I know your way older than he is but even you saw he has muscles for days." Mika got a wider smirk, "So you were admiring his muscles. My Kyoka playing fast ball huh." Kyoka blushed up a storm, "I-IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Mika laughed, "Sure it isn't honey. But on the topic of Midoriya there is something I wanted to talk to you about." "What about him." "Well I just wanted to say I have been ecstatic for you finally having a friend over and must I say Midoriya has blown everything I expected of him out of the water. Whenever he dropped you off I wasn't expecting much. I did know he had to be pretty ballsy to drive you home of all people." "I am not that bad." "Sureeee. But besides my point. The last couple weeks that boy has done the impossible and actually gotten my daughter to smile around someone else besides her family." "I will hurt you." "Whatever. What I am trying to say is Midoriya has blown my expectations out of the water time and time again. Hell I can't even set new expectations cause I know he will blow them out of the water the day I made them." Kyoka chuckled, "Midoriya does have a knack of doing that. The fact All Might himself said Midoriya did something he thought he himself couldn't surprised me." "What I am trying to say if Midoriya is really just a friend then you couldn't have chosen a better one." "I know." Kyoka slipped in the last thing in her bag, "Now if you excuse me I have to be put through hell as Midoriya calls it."

Once 11:30 hit Kyoka had gotten to the beach. She saw Izuku doing pushups in a shirt. Damn. As she was walking towards him she heard him say, "516, 517, 518, 519, 520." And he kept going. Kyoka set her stuff down and walked over, "I would ask if your done but we both know your not stopping anytime soon." Midoriya finished the pushed up he was on and laughed, "Very true. I was gonna hit six hundred but time flew by faster then I thought." Izuku pulled out a list for her, "This is your beginners workout. Its the same one my mentor gave me to ease me into this for the first month." Kyoka read through and groaned, "Are you kidding me!? Yeah it is a massively watered down version of your current one but still! This is just legal fucking torture! How are you alive!?" Midoriya shrugged, "I am stubborn." "That is a understatement!" "You ready?" Jiro groaned , "Fine."

*2 hours later*

Jiro was laying in the sand on her back and her arms and legs spread out, "Nooooo moreeee." Midoriya laughed, "Hey you did better then I did on the first day. I had to basically crawl home." "Every. Thing. Hurts." "You will be fine don't be so dramatic." "Midoriya I am and will continue to be dramatic. If you can't handle that then it's your problem." He chuckled, "Oh I know and I can. No you done for the day or you wanna go again." Jiro gave him a glare, "You. Know. That. Answer." "Yeah yeah so no more workout for today." "That workout was really intense. I feel like I sweat a gallon off." "U-um yeah s-sweat." Jiro looked at his face and noticed something, "I swear to god if you don't have a bead of sweat on your face I am gonna jam my jacks into your ears and make you deaf." "W-well then don't touch my head or really any part of my body that creates sweat." Jiro groaned again, "SO YOU WATCHED ME SUFFER FOR TWO HOURS! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU!?" "The kind of friend that will make you stronger." "I utterly despise the fact that was a good answer." "Well we are gonna be hero's so we need to be as strong as possible." "Midoriya I don't think anyone can even compare to your abilities." "Eh maybe they can or maybe they can't. Has yet to be seen. Actually speaking of that what abilities did you see me use?" Jiro sat up, "I know your insanely fast and strong and your have the black whips. Besides that nothing." "Oh well you got my main quirk and black whip." "Wait more than one quirk?" "I have a super quirk. So I have multiple abilities." "You lucky bastard. What else can you do."