'If I went after him, the brat would just switch back right beforehand,So the thing that would cause him the most trouble...Is probably this.I'll put things back the way they were.' While thinking he walks away from the Special-Grade.

"Hey, lets go kill some kids"

The curse jumps back As Sukuna's fingers begin to regenerate, he motions his finger for the curse to follow him. 

Sukuna: Follow me.

The Special-Grade, concerned for its own safety, begins to charge an attack

Sukuna: Idiot.

He turns back to see the Special grade fire his attack which made him regenerate the other hand completely and block the attack with ease

Sukuna: Ah, shit. I healed this one, too.

The Special-Grade was shocked at it's attack being blocked

Sukuna: You don't like walks? Well, cursed spirits are usually suppose to stay where they're born.Fine, fine. In that case...

Sukuna seemingly disappears from the Special-Grades sight

Sukuna: You die here!

Saying this as he slams the curse into the ground, "Oh? What’s he matter?You're not finished already, are you?" He said mockingly which made the Special-Grade to give him a face of anger

Sukuna: That's it. Come on, try harder.

Sukuna then slams his foot onto the Special-Grade, causing the floor beneath them to shatter, While they were falling, the Special-Grade grabs onto Sukuna's leg, "Even a cursed spirit...would miss their arm, right?" As he said this while waving the Special-Grades arm that it made it cough up blood as the Special-Grade gets submerged into the water and the rubble.

We cut back outside with Fushiguro

Fushiguro: Please expand the evacuation area to ten kilometers.

Ijichi: What about you?

Fushiguro: I'm waiting here for Izuku to return.

Ijichi: I see.After I take Kugisaki to the hospital, I'll return as quickly as possible.

Fushiguro: No, there wouldn't be much point in you staying here,If you want to do something, please ask them to send over a sorcerer grade 1 or higher.Not that I imagine any are around.We don't want the heroes catching wind of this.

Ijichi: I'll do what I can. Later.

The car drives off, 'If the worst case happens..It's my responsibility to end him'

We cut back to Sukuna

Sukuna: Hey, did you know?We're both classified as Special-Grade, apparently.Both you and me. Man.

The cursed spirit hangs above, all limbs cut off and ingrained into the wall

The Special-Grade escapes his captivity and regenerates his limbs

Sukuna: Good job, Special-Grade.Keep trying, Keep trying.

The Special-Grade jumps down and does a landing, smirking at Sukuna

Sukuna: You look happy.Want me to praise you?But healing with cursed energy isn't that hard for cursed spirits, unlike humans.Neither you nor this brat Really understand What curses truly are so This is a good opportunity, so I'll show you...what real Jujutsu is.

'What carefully...Izuku'

"Domain Expansion"

The sound of a water droplet was heard and then the sound of flowing water was seen circling around with Sukuna being revealed and dawning into different clothing while something was behind him.

"Malevolent Shrine"

As the Special-Grade, upon witnessing the sight of the Domain gets sliced up into several pieces with Sukuna , who simply walks towards the Special-Grade, "I was planning to cut you into three slices, but you're really weak, Oh, yeah, and there's this.

He puts his fingers in the hole in the Special-Grades chest and pulls out the finger inside it, "I'll be taking this."

Saying this as he walks away while the Special-Grade was set on fire, "It's over Kid"

But he got no response,"This sucks! If you're going to switch, just do it already!"

And yet he got no response which made him curious, "Hey What’s the matter with you, Izuku?"

And yet no response which caused him to sigh, "of all the days to not talk to me...I guess I should do something while I have a bit of control"

Saying this with a sinister smile on his face.

Chapter End.