twenty

hannah

"i made some pancakes, do you want any?" my mom asked

i shook my head

"are you sure it's been three days since i took you to the hospital and you've barely eaten anything since."

"i'm not hungry"

"alright, let me know if you want something then"

"i will"

i haven't done much of anything since i saw matt at the hospital. i haven't eaten or slept. i was interrupted again by my mom knocking on the door.

"honey, you have a visitor." she said moving out of the way revealing matt

he walked in and my mom pulled the door shut before walking away. matt sat down on my bed and i just looked at him.

"why would you come here? you're making this so much harder on me." i started crying

"please don't cry han. i want to be with you more than i've ever wanted to be with anyone else. i can't just let you slip away."

"go, please just go. i'm sorry matt. i'm sorry that i'm not saying the things you want to hear. i'm sorry."

"hannah" he sighed, grabbing my hand "i want you to come with me"

"i can't. my mom and dad would never let me. matt you can go. escape all of this, i'll be fine."

his phone buzzed, he read the message on the screen and sighed.

"it's my sister. i have to go pack my flight leaves in a few hours."

he stood up from my bed and stared down at me.

"can i at least get a hug goodbye?" matt asked

i stood up from my bed and wrapped my arms around matt's neck. matt pulled out of the hug but cupped my face crashing his lips onto mine. he pulled away and handed me a piece of paper.

"here's my new number and the numbers you can try and reach me at in California."

"okay" i replied

"i will come back for you, i promise. i'm not gonna let anyone hurt my baby."

"i'll see you soon?"

"yes, i'll be back soon."

he kissed my forehead before heading out the door.

"bye matt"

"i'll see you soon, han"

-

this story is gonna be more on the shorter side it only has like 15 chapters left