ten

read a/n at end please :)

hannah

i haven't seen matt in two days. i haven't been out of my room and i haven't had anything to eat or drink. i feel myself getting weak from not eating.

my door opened and matt came in. he had a bowl and a glass in his hand and my mouth began to water.

"you hungry?" matt asked with a chuckle

i nodded my head eagerly. he grabbed the chair in my room and pulled it next to my bed.

"i hope you like mac and cheese"

"i do" i replied quietly

he picked up a few pieces on the fork and blew on it to cool it off, then putting it in my mouth. he was treating me like i was a child.

"i can feed myself if you would just undo the handcuffs."

"don't push me hannah"

i mumbled a sorry and continued to eat. after i was done he placed a glass of water with a straw in front of my mouth. i immediately started taking in the water, i was extremely thirsty.

"slow down tiger" he laughed

"do you think i could take a shower?"

he didn't say anything back. he reached into his pocket pulling out a small key and undoing the handcuffs.

"you shower and you come down when you're done, okay" he said sweetly

i nodded and he left the room. i got out of bed and ran to the shower. feeling the warm water hitting my skin felt amazing. once i got out i put on a t-shirt and some leggings and headed downstairs. matt was sitting on the couch. i stood there awkwardly not knowing what he wanted me for.

"what are you waiting for? come sit next to me."

i wanted to decline and go back up to my room but i agreed and sat down next to him. he made casual conversation with me but my mind kept drifting. at the end of this all he is going to have to kill me.

i was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt matt's hand on my thigh. i looked up at his eyes and he stared into mine. i hated how attractive he was. it still hasn't hit me that someone like him can do something like this.

i wasn't paying attention again until i felt matt's lips on mine. i knew how bad this was. i knew i shouldn't kiss back but i did. matt pulled away and connected his lips to my neck.

"the things i want to do to you" he mumbled against my skin

"i c-can't"

i tried pushing him off me but he wouldn't move.

"matt please. you're supposed to kill me. we can't do this. i can't do this."

he finally got off of me. i ran upstairs slamming the door shut. i crawled into bed and let the tears roll down my face.

-

okay so i understand that you guys like me updating but i get annoyed when basically the only comments i get are "more" or "update". i update once a day, sometimes i will update twice but i already update this fanfic more often than most of people update theirs. this fanfic isn't going to be that long only like 30 chapters so i want it to last. i will probably double update today :)