eleven

hannah

"hannah" i heard matt knocking on the door

"go away" i yelled

he opened the door and walked in anyways.

"do you not understand what go away means?"

"we need to talk"

he sat down at the edge of the bed. i refused to make eye contact with him.

"what do you want?

"you" he replied

"matt. you're supposed to fucking kill me. please just kill me. move on with your life, find a girl who loves you."

"don't you understand that i can't kill you!"

"either one of us dies or both of us die. please don't make it both of us."

"hannah, i don't want to lose you. being with you the past few weeks made me realize how unhappy i was before you."

"you'll move on without me i promise." i told him

"you don't understand that i don't want to move on without you. i don't want to kill you."

"i promise you it'll be better for us." i gave him a smile and i heard him sigh

at this point i just want to die. i'm not letting matt sacrifice his life for me. i know i should but i can't.

"do you have advil? i have a headache."

"yeah in the bathroom in the hallway."

i got up and walked to the bathroom grabbing the advil. this is it i can end it all. i need to do this now. i rather do it than matt. i poured over half the bottle in my hand. i put them in my mouth and swallowed them. before i knew it i could feel my legs shaking beneath me.

matt

i sat on the bed waiting for hannah to come back when i heard a loud crash in the bathroom.

"hannah, you good?"

no response

"hannah?"

no response. i got up and ran to the bathroom to find hannah's lifeless body on the floor.

"no, no, god no."

i got on the floor, lifting her body over the garbage. i had to get her to throw up the pills. i stuck my fingers down her throat making her throw up.

"come on hannah. stay with me."

-

ohhh shittt. okay i will probably double update today bc i won't be updating tomorrow because im meeting/seeing jack and jack