two

hannah

i woke up in a dark room i didn't know. there were cement walls and a cement floor. the only thing in the room was a mattress and a chair that i was, handcuffed too?

i pulled hard trying to get free.

"help! help!" i yelled

a door opened and a sliver of light came in through the opening. the door fully opened and a light turned on revealing the boy, matt, from the party.

"look whose finally awake"

"why am i here? what are you going to do with me?"

"oh princess, you'll find out soon." he smirked at me

i realized i was only in my bra and underwear

"where are my clothes?" i yelled

"hey calm down i needed to make sure you didn't have anything on you, like a knife or mace."

"please give me my clothes"

"why baby? i'm enjoying the view."

he walked behind me and i could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"please what do you want with me? i'll do anything." i pleaded as tears threatened to fall out of my eyes

i felt him on the floor pulling the ties off of my feet.

"i'm going to take the handcuffs off now so you can change but if you try to run you'll be punished. understand?"

i bit my lip and nodded. i felt the cuffs loosen around my wrists and got a small sense of relief. i wanted to run but i was too scared. i had no idea where i was and i didn't want to risk that. matt dropped a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt on the mattress in front of me.

"put this on and i'll be back in a little bit to take you to your room."

"wait i'm not going to be kept here?"

"no he wants you to have a good last few weeks" matt replied before walking out leaving me alone again

i put on the clothes and laid down on the mattress that was surprisingly clean. i tried processing the words matt had just said.

he wants you to have a good last few weeks

who is the he matt was referring to?

there is no doubt in my mind that he or matt are going to kill me.

-

hope you enjoyed this chapter