three

hannah

i woke up to someone shaking me. my eyes opened and matt was sitting in front of me.

"let's go to your room" matt said

i stood up and matt held my hands behind my back as he gave me directions to my room. the house we were in was beautiful. it was fully furnished, had a fireplace, granite counter tops and even a pool. we finally arrived into a room. it had a king size bed and pink walls.

"i don't get it" i said in utter confusion

"what?"

"you kidnap me and bring me to his beautiful house for what? please just tell me what this fucking insane plan is."

"i was hired to kidnap and kill you but he wants to see you first"

"who the fuck is he?" i yelled

"you'll find out when he comes to see you. but for now you'll stay here, the windows are locked and i'll lock the door at night. you're free to roam the house. i'll call you down for dinner in a few minutes."

i sat on the bed trying to think of anyway to get out of this place.

"hannah! come down for dinner" matt yelled

i walked down the stairs going to the kitchen. matt was sitting at the table and there was a box of pizza in front of him. i grabbed a slice and sat down across from him.

"so you're in college right?" matt asked

"listen you can't just kidnap me and then act like we're friends."

"it wasn't my choice. i'm being paid. if i was gonna kill somebody i wouldn't have picked such a hottie." he smirked

"can i please go to my room?"

"no, finish eating down here."

i finally finished eating and matt made me clean everything up.

"i finished cleaning everything up. can i go to my room now?"

"yeah. i'll walk you up there."

matt walked up with my to the room.

"goodnight princess." he said

the door shut and the lock clicked. all i could think is it's going to be a long night.

-

hope you guys like it so farrrr